Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Contests
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-29-2012, 12:40 PM   #21 
BeckyFish97

Ok I will send them a message, if they don't respond, to be honest we can't be held responsible :P Welcome to the judging pannel MrV :)

EDIT: Message sent :)

Last edited by BeckyFish97; 06-29-2012 at 12:45 PM.
BeckyFish97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:54 PM   #22 
Whittni

Hey I sent the asking thing a long time ago, and if some authority has a problem with it I can send a screenshot, other than that lets go ahead and wait a day or two.
Whittni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 01:12 PM   #23 
BeckyFish97

Oh ok :) well I sent one too, so they can't claim we didn't inform them, or that we didn't ask for permission :P
Old 06-29-2012, 09:00 PM   #24 
dramaqueen
Banned

KadenJames got permission to do hers. Admin is a very busy man with a life unlike some of us. He has a full time job and a family and who knows what other obligations. I don't think it's right to just go ahead and do something before getting permission.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 05:14 AM   #25 
BeckyFish97

DQ we never said we were, we were not aware we needed permission to start with, and now we have asked for permission, we filled our side of the bargain, if admin is too busy to answer us then that really isn't our problem!I'm sorry if I seem rude in any way, but its not us that have not answered, we've done what we needed to do, we've followed the rules!Admin can do what he wants!We can't exactly hold the competition off for 3months while admin gets round to reading our messages!Also, just because we're on a forum doesn't mean we don't have lives of our own thank you very much!
Old 06-30-2012, 04:24 PM   #26 
Sakura8

Haha, Becky, DQ was probably jokingly referring to someone else about the life thing. It's a running joke with us mods, that some of us (like me) claim we don't have lives. She wasn't referring to you.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 06:32 PM   #27 
LebronTheBetta

Since Summer Break is going on, I don't really have a Life. XD Anyways, when does the Contest start again? This Thread got filled out with Permission Stuff instead of the Entries. Do we all have to wait until the Admin comes?
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 07:00 PM   #28 
dramaqueen
Banned

Sakura is right, Becky. I didn't mean you personally. I'm sorry if it sounded that way.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 07:00 PM   #29 
Sakura8

It might be a good idea to postpone this contest until all details can be sorted out. And just FYI to everyone out there: in the future, if you want to run a contest, ask a mod or the admin first.

If the admin doesn't reply within the next few days, please consider this contest postponed until then. In the meantime, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, delay, and hurt feelings. Don't shoot the messenger!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 07:37 PM   #30 
BeckyFish97

Alright guys, sorry DQ I overreacted, I was having a bad day! :( Lol I see now it was a joke but at the time I was (tbch) in a foul mood!Sakura, just a thought, maybe you could put a thread in the contest section titled: get permission first?Just so this doesn't happen again with other people?

Tags
betta contest, betta fish contest, bettafish contest, fish