Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-29-2012, 10:33 PM   #1 
Atena

My betta Guppy - June 29th update (lights & Leaves)

So the lights broke about a week ago, the manufacturer sent me a new clip and I was able to get them working again.

I also got my indian almond leaves today and I think Guppy likes it. I put one piece in, but it is not turning the water tea color. I guess that is good. I soaked another one in the extra water container to make sure I have some treated water to add with water changes. I am going to test the water tomorrow to see if the pH has been lowered and by how much.

Meanwhile guppy thinks it is a new toy... his biggest decission is does he sleep in the hammock or in the new IAL.

Here are some pictures I took with my phone. :)

He loves the camera, sees it coming and starts struttin' his stuff ... I love it!
Atena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:12 PM   #2 
3l1zabeth

Your betta is soooo cute!!!! I have a new baby betta and i would like some help on how to care for him. I mean... I know how to take care of him but i need to know how should i interact with him and how do i get him into his petco cup so i can clean his tank cuz he hates the net
3l1zabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:16 PM   #3 
Atena

I try to use a plastic bag that I suspend in the tank before I start cleaning. It seems just slightly less stressful. But is on to me, he is starting to run from the bag like he did from the net. I don't think there is a stress free way of cleaning, at least not one I have found yet.

You look way more experienced then me with these guys, I have only been a betta mom since April, you already have years. I should be asking you questions. :)

Last edited by Atena; 06-29-2012 at 11:19 PM.
Atena is offline   Reply With Quote