Betta Fish Forum banner

what to get...what to get

836 views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  FishyFishy89 
#1 ·
Getting a tad bored with the 3 different decor that I have. I've tried mix matching as well....just not doing it.
I like natural looks. But I'll look at any decor/give it a thought.

Ideas on what I should get next?

#3 ·
Already got one
An anacharis(6-8 stems). I don't yet want to get anymore until I can successfully keep this one alive/well for a while.
Not to mention I change out decor every month. I don't want to root the plant if I am going to be changing stuff around so much.

#5 ·
I tried a floating log but it got pushed around by the filter.(even with the baffle).
I really don't want to get the leaf hammock because users have reported problems with it rusting.

#6 ·
The Rusting is caused by the Wire, which you can take out. The Wire also killed a Betta from one of the Members. You could take it out to make it Safe from Dead Betta and Rusting.

#7 ·
Taking it out would make it just a leaf/not a leaf hammock.

Asides the fact, I'm looking for decor ideas, not more plants.

#12 ·
90% of the betta plants sold in LPSs are not fully aquatic
TY for the suggestion tho.

I am looking for decor
not plants

#10 ·
Make sure if you get terra cotta pots to cover the hole in the bottom with aquarium sealant or aquarium sponge/foam.

#13 ·
i have sand
been toying with driftwood, just need a store that doesn't selll it overpriced or in fancy designs

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.