Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-01-2012, 12:12 AM   #11 
Zappity

My name is Gracie, I'm 5'6 (really tall for my age, which I don't really want to say..) and I adore all animals. Right now, I have 2 chihuahuas and 2 bettas. I would like to be either a Veterinarian, fashion designer, or an artist for Disney. My other addiction is drawing; it's just so..calming. I don't really think about anything else when I draw. It's weird, but fun. I'm a nerd, too *yay nerds* I love to read and I love science, too. (hate math) I love riding horses, and will be starting lessons soon. I love making/eating cupcakes, although no matter how many I eat, I'm still stick thin, which I don't mind at all. I like being skinny xD So...yeah. That's me. I'd write more, but I'm tired and need to go to bed :P
Zappity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 01:12 AM   #12 
dramaqueen
Banned

Wienerschnitzel is breaded veal or chicken. Sometimes it's served with gravy and sometimes not.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 07:32 AM   #13 
greenfishfl

well im osbaldo im 15 years old i am straight i may be a guy but i love to cook what i know and i used to know how to bake and i gave up knitting since i was very bad at it i love animal such as snakes,iguanas,fish, and all other kind of animals and i love video games :)
greenfishfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 08:28 AM   #14 
Catfish Billy

Hello, I'm Fred, I'm 12 and very small :( I like football (soccer), tennis and fish-keeping! I also play video games....a lot! I am a student at Secondary school (high school). I have 2 guinea pigs and dislike England; I want to live in CA! I don't think I'm a nerd....
Catfish Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 09:27 AM   #15 
dbooknook

Hmm...12 year old at high school. Gee, I wish my school would let people skip grades instead of taking curriculum at that level.
I am a acter/singer/dancer. I am a nerd. I am almost 14(September). I want to be an aquatic vet when I grow up.

Last edited by dbooknook; 07-01-2012 at 09:32 AM.
dbooknook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 12:32 PM   #16 
twissfish

Shaina- My dad is also a horticulturist. :) I like to help him but I'd rather stick with aquatic plants.

Zappity- Good luck with the horse riding lessons! Sounds fun. I've ridden horses but I've never taken lessons (unless you count those five minute instructional things)

dramaqueen- Oh, I thought you were talking about the wienerschntizel hotdog place! haha

greenfishfl- I suck at knitting too. lol I like your name, btw!

Catfish Billy- When I was 12 I think I was like 4'5. I grew like ten inches in five years. :D Why do you dislike England? By CA you mean California? I live in Cali. :)(because, of course, you could mean central america or something hahaha)

Dbooknook- don't be in a rush to be in high school (if you already aren't.) it goes by so fast! you have no time to make mistakes.

To everyone- I don't mean "nerd" to be offensive. I just say it as a joke since my friends call me that. By nerd I mean I love to read, I like to write, I like to do schoolwork, I like to learn things, I have good memory, I have good grades, etc.
twissfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 12:39 PM   #17 
dbooknook

Quote:
Originally Posted by twissfish View Post
Dbooknook- don't be in a rush to be in high school (if you already aren't.) it goes by so fast! you have no time to make mistakes.
Good point. I don't want to learn with older kids anyways.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:09 PM   #18 
Catfish Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by twissfish View Post
Shaina- My dad is also a horticulturist. :) I like to help him but I'd rather stick with aquatic plants.

Zappity- Good luck with the horse riding lessons! Sounds fun. I've ridden horses but I've never taken lessons (unless you count those five minute instructional things)

dramaqueen- Oh, I thought you were talking about the wienerschntizel hotdog place! haha

greenfishfl- I suck at knitting too. lol I like your name, btw!

Catfish Billy- When I was 12 I think I was like 4'5. I grew like ten inches in five years. :D Why do you dislike England? By CA you mean California? I live in Cali. :)(because, of course, you could mean central america or something hahaha)

To everyone- I don't mean "nerd" to be offensive. I just say it as a joke since my friends call me that. By nerd I mean I love to read, I like to write, I like to do schoolwork, I like to learn things, I have good memory, I have good grades, etc.
I don't like England coz' its cold and boring.... Yep, I meant California!
I get good grades but I'm not a nerd..... I think in England "nerd" means a different thing than in USA. Here, it means someone who is unpopular, spends their free time studying and they often talk differently than others etc.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:13 PM   #19 
Catfish Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbooknook View Post
Hmm...12 year old at high school. Gee, I wish my school would let people skip grades instead of taking curriculum at that level.
I am a acter/singer/dancer. I am a nerd. I am almost 14(September). I want to be an aquatic vet when I grow up.
Wait, if you're almost 14 surely you're at high school!?
Old 07-01-2012, 02:00 PM   #20 
dbooknook

Nope. Stupid cut off rule in my school. "Anyone born after September 1st must wait another year to get into Kindergarten". I'm almost in high school, though.