Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-01-2012, 12:30 PM   #1 
Nymmers

WTB: Bettas / Plants / Breeding Supplies

Yes~ Before posting please be aware I will not make any purchases until after July 4th, I do not want shipping, and money transfers to be delayed due to the holiday! Don't want dead fish, plants, cultures etc..

I'm looking for HM females, prefer if the female does well in a sorority, that's where she will be.HMPK, and DeT/SD are fine too! I'm easy to please, I love all colors, and in fact am looking for more, currently my sorority only has Coppers and Black Dragons. I love marbles and dragons in particular. I'll be paying for them, budget isn't a huge issue, but please take into account I'm looking for breeding females, so I'll be a little pickier about their fins, unless they're just too downright adorable to resist. Looking to spend up to $10-15 per female, would be great to get more for my money of course. It will be express shipping, with the heat these days I don't want to risk Priority!

Also looking for 1-2 good males. I have some that I have plans to breed, but it doesn't hurt to have more in case those boys don't want to breed. Willing to spend up to $20 per male. I've got some imports, but I'd like some US bred boys too~

Looking for any plants. I have several tanks to add them too, a 5G, 10G divided, 30G sorority, and a 7.5 unusually shaped tank. Also will be using them in tubs for breeding.

Also looking for food cultures, BBS, Microworms, Banana worms, etc. That's really it for breeding supplies, I already have IAL, and conditioning foods~

No need to worry about being well taken care of, all of my tanks are heated, filtered and well cleaned! I can even show you pictures upon request, and I have nothing against going out and getting more tanks. I currently have 11 females, and 4 males, some of which are from my own breeding in the past. I am definitely no expert at breeding, but I have done it before~ ^^

Feel free to message me, or post here. I'm willing to adopt any bettas that need new homes, or extra care (Tail biting, fin rot, etc.) I do not shy away! I will require pictures though! Thanks in advance. =) Feel free to ask me any questions!
Nymmers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 12:55 PM   #2 
Mo

I'll sell you some banana worms and Microworms for 8 dollars with free shipping. What plants are you looking for. I could also send you a handful of misc. rooted and easy floating plants for 2.00 shipping is 5.50.

Do you like this male?

Last edited by Mo; 07-01-2012 at 12:59 PM.
Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 01:09 PM   #3 
Nymmers

I'm looking for any plants, rooted or floating, mosses etc. The only plants I have currently are Ludwigia (SP? lol, they grow like weeds under my light ^^), a moss ball, and some leaf plant. I don't think it's Anacharis, but just in case I haven't put it's roots under the sand.

I do like that male, is he orange in person as well? (Have to ask, I know sometimes pictures are deceiving! lol) Also, how old is he, and do you have a flaring picture?

Do you think him, plants and cultures would all fit in one Express box? Then they'd all get here at once.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:11 PM   #4 
Mo

Honestly. I don't know how old he is an he is pretty docile and rarely flares, also. Yeah he is actually orange in person. Do you want me to breed him first to see if he's a good breeder and then give you feedback on him before you buy? Also, they all should fit in one express box. Medium flat rate. I have water poppy, hornwort, Misc. plants, and purple cabomba.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:19 PM   #5 
Nymmers

That sounds great, so please write me down for a handful and some cultures.
If you don't mind breeding him, that'd let me know how he reacts, whether he's an egg eater, or just not interested at all etc. I have a couple Copper Marble HMs I've been looking to breed. I'm still conditioning ATM.
I just got back from SC a couple weeks ago. =) I missed my bettas <3

If things are successful on yours & my end I'd be willing to do a baby trade in the future after the spawns have grown out, if you're interested in something like that!

I will contact you the first of next week after we're past the holiday/weekend so we can discuss shipping times etc. Is that ok with you?
Old 07-01-2012, 01:22 PM   #6 
Mo

Okay, I always have extra cultures and almost always have plants, so I'll make sure that I hold some for you. And nope. I don't mind breeding him at all. A fry swap sounds awesome. I'll make sure to tell you how he reacts.
, Okay. That sounds great! Thank you!
Old 07-01-2012, 01:24 PM   #7 
Nymmers

Please take pictures of the breeding if you will! What female will you be spawning him with?
Old 07-01-2012, 03:25 PM   #8 
Catfish Billy

@Nymmers Is it possible that you could make your font bigger? because I'm struggling to read it.....
Catfish Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 03:35 PM   #9 
Nymmers

If I could go back an edit my posts I would.
How's this?

I'm still looking for HM, HMPK, DeT/SD females.
Also looking for HM or HMPK males.
And any plants. /I want a lot lol.
Old 07-01-2012, 03:36 PM   #10 
Mo

Oh. I could sell you a lot more. How much are you interested in?