Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-01-2012, 08:19 PM   #1 
DragonFish

Update Photoshoot(QUITE Pic-Heavy)

Because I get a little camera happy, and felt like showing off my boys after having gone into Lurk-Mode the past several months around here(meaning most of you probably won't remember me.....hehe...). xD

Soooooo after some rather busy/rough times and a couple of very sad fishie deaths, I'm currently in the final stages of moving into a fantastic new house with the family, which will allow me much more space and a bit of a fresh start with my betta keeping. It'll be nowhere on the scale it used to be, with my eight+ tanks and 20+ bettas like I had this time last year, but now without the restrictions of our rent house i can set up more tanks, get a few more boys, and have a little bit more to care for to keep me busy at least.
Plus, you know, its always such a blast bringing home new bettas as I'm sure you all understand~

I started a little...soon though, lol. Walked into Petsmart last Monday to pick up a couple of things....I zeroed in on him almost instantly, I don't even think I really looked at any of the other bettas......thought about hiding him and waiting, but made the impulse decision to get him right then and there, worried he may be gone next time.... buuuut I had to wait a couple of days for dad to help me hook up the Python so I could set up his new home at the new house, so he had to live in his cup for a couple extra days. Terrible, terrible me, I know....but he got daily water changes in the cup and is now in his half of the divided 5(currently no roommate). A little shy and skiddish around the camera and too-sudden movements, but very curious and adjusting nicely to his new home.

So without further adieu, I present the lovely Dice(named for one of the main characters of one of my favorite webcomics~):

I've always had such a soft spot for Crowntails, but I haven't had one in so long....I was so excited to find such an adorably unique one <3

Now, this one is more of an update really....xD Ciel was an adorable tiny little marble guy I picked up the 23rd of December last year, my 'Christmas Fish'. I had been eying him for a while....and then finally snatched him up the second I had the chance~
Here he is the day I brought him home:

And here he is today....such a change xD :

My third fish, Raikou, sadly is a little on the sick side...so no recent pictures of him. But, heres an older one from around when I first picked him up:

Please excuse the water stains/dirty glass on some of the pictures....of course, I didn't notice HOW dirty the glass was until I started taking pictures xD; Lol.
And...yeah xD Thats about it. Just was sort of in the mood to share some pics after lurking around and looking an everyone elses lovely photos these past few months. Hope you all enjoy~
DragonFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 08:51 PM   #2 
Bettabubble3

I like all of them
Bettabubble3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 09:46 PM   #3 
FrostSinth

They're all pretty, especially the dramatic change in the second one! But I LOVE Dice! He's sooo pretty! :D
FrostSinth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 09:47 PM   #4 
copperarabian

I love the crowntail flaring photo, really cool :D
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 09:49 PM   #5 
DragonFish

Thank you all very much! x3
Old 07-01-2012, 11:18 PM   #6 
PaintingPintos

Ceil is gorgeous but I have to say that Dice looks like a ghost fish :D
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:19 AM   #7 
DragonFish

Thank you! :3
Lol, he sort of does at the moment xD I'm curious to see how he'll marble over time with that black.
Old 07-02-2012, 11:57 AM   #8 
MyRainbowBettaFish

I like all of them, especially Dice and Raikou though :) Beautiful creatures
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 12:00 PM   #9 
DragonFish

Thank you!! ^-^
Old 07-02-2012, 12:01 PM   #10 
MyRainbowBettaFish

Your Welcome XD