Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Contests
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-10-2012, 08:19 PM   #381 
MyRainbowBettaFish
Member
 
MyRainbowBettaFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by teeneythebetta View Post
Okay here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o3fcUH-yPQ&feature=plcp

In september there's supposed to be one with their actual voices *faints* hahahahhaha :D
thanks! Gonna watch it right now!
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 08:31 PM   #382 
Relic
New Member
 
Relic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyRainbowBettaFish View Post
hahah what?!?!?!



I LOVE your new signature about Pits! I hate how people treat them! Isn't it horrible?!! Most of the time its the owner not the dog...ugggh it upsets me! I always rescue my dogs and animals for that matter :)-its a good message
Pits are beautiful dogs. But for the rest of my life I will never trust another one....especially one that I don't know it's complete blood line. And I use to always be the type of person who said it was the owner's not the animal's fault when something happened.
Relic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 08:34 PM   #383 
teeneythebetta
Member
 
teeneythebetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post
Pits are beautiful dogs. But for the rest of my life I will never trust another one....especially one that I don't know it's complete blood line. And I use to always be the type of person who said it was the owner's not the animal's fault when something happened.
Hmm... Well they are bred to be human friendly so that the people fighting them would not be attacked.. Attacking people is not their purpose..

They don't "turn" every dog will show some sort of agression, it won't just wag it's tail and have angel eyes then eat your face off.
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 08:41 PM   #384 
LionCalie
Member
 
LionCalie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: California, USA
The suspense for the results is killing me!
LionCalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 08:43 PM   #385 
dramaqueen
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Central Texas
Me, too! lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 08:45 PM   #386 
MyRainbowBettaFish
Member
 
MyRainbowBettaFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
@Teeney..I ROFLMAO'd at that vid loll :D
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 08:51 PM   #387 
starrlamia
Member
 
starrlamia's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Ontario Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by teeneythebetta View Post
Hmm... Well they are bred to be human friendly so that the people fighting them would not be attacked.. Attacking people is not their purpose..

They don't "turn" every dog will show some sort of agression, it won't just wag it's tail and have angel eyes then eat your face off.
good post! There are aggressive dogs in every breed, and it usually has to do with bad breeding and owner's lack of training/understanding. I would have one in a heartbeat if they werent banned here.
starrlamia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 08:54 PM   #388 
MyRainbowBettaFish
Member
 
MyRainbowBettaFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
^

Well put
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 08:56 PM   #389 
teeneythebetta
Member
 
teeneythebetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrlamia View Post
good post! There are aggressive dogs in every breed, and it usually has to do with bad breeding and owner's lack of training/understanding. I would have one in a heartbeat if they werent banned here.
Thanks! Wow I didn't know canada banned them too. (or is it just where u live in Canada?) I know the UK doesn't allow them... :(
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 08:57 PM   #390 
starrlamia
Member
 
starrlamia's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Ontario Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by teeneythebetta View Post
Thanks! Wow I didn't know canada banned them too. (or is it just where u live in Canada?) I know the UK doesn't allow them... :(
Im in Ontario and they are banned here. They are banned in a few other places in the Country as well but not the country as a whole. We are fighting to have it overturned.
starrlamia is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OFFICIAL Lets Have a (Betta) Fish Contest! Ends 7/15/12 or a little later Whittni Betta Fish Contests 101 08-27-2012 02:02 PM
Lets Have a (Betta) Fish Contest! Ends 7/11/12 Whittni Betta Pictures 34 06-28-2012 02:56 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.