Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-14-2012, 11:19 AM   #101 
indjo
TFK Moderator

@PaintingPintos:
Out of curiosity, do they appear/come when you talk/type about them ..... IME they often do, who ever we talk about.
indjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 05:55 PM   #102 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by indjo View Post
@PaintingPintos:
Out of curiosity, do they appear/come when you talk/type about them ..... IME they often do, who ever we talk about.
Yeah...it's really scary. When I type I try not to think about them. Because if I do, it sends sort of a signal toward them and they become curious. After all, if you knew someone was talking about you, wouldn't you want to hear why?
I hate talking about specific spirits out loud (especially mean or evil ones) because then they come to me and I flip out. xD
That's how I see it.
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 07:24 PM   #103 
betta lover1507

o-o wow
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 08:50 PM   #104 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by betta lover1507 View Post
o-o wow
Yeppers.
Whenever I talked about Roy with my cousin he'd just come into the room and stand around, staring at me
Sooo he's gone now so if I talk about him he won't show up.
Old 07-15-2012, 12:33 AM   #105 
betta lover1507

who's roy? you mean your cousin?
Old 07-15-2012, 12:56 AM   #106 
Aus

Quote:
Originally Posted by indjo View Post
@PaintingPintos:
Part of my "retirement" was finding ways to occupy my mind away from the subject. I still get "visits" now and then, but nothing like I used to when this was my job.

Another thing to keep in mind is that YOU are in control of what comes into your 'space'. I spent my whole teenage life terrified and alone with this, and feeling very out of control of it.

Once I learned it was in my power to choose, I worked on not allowing myself to be a victim or to hold that sort of thinking in my mind.

Funnily enough, it not only worked for the random spirit drop-ins, but spilled over into my regular daily life, and slowly but surely I found myself surround by less and less 'vibe-suckers'..
Aus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 11:37 AM   #107 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by betta lover1507 View Post
who's roy? you mean your cousin?
Roy was a friendly yet depressed spirit who showed up in my room one night, sending me strong messages of his name, "ROY!!!!" which would pop into my head incessantly. I never knew anybody named Roy....I still don't know any HUMANS named Roy, other than the spirit. He kept sending me messages and was eager to appear if I called him to me.
He would follow me around the house sometimes (just to watch me.....harmless) and when I was getting picked up by my driver to go to school, he would stand in the yard and watch me leave. Either that or he'd wait in the garage with me while I waited for my driver.
But now Roy is gone, I sent him "to a better place", whatever that may be. I do miss him terribly, as weird as it seems. I had some sort of bond with him, but I knew it would be better to let him move on, and it would be selfish to force him to be trapped here.
If I try to call him to me, he won't come, so that just proves he's gone....
Old 07-15-2012, 12:04 PM   #108 
betta lover1507

It's better he is gone, because some spirits could attract others.... ones that aren't nice as well. i known that from experience on the wigi board >.>" there was so many spirits trying to speak to us that it was cutting everyone we where talking to and onto another o-o" i mean, it wasn't so long until a bad one came along. I never spoke to spirits, nor do i (think i) see them
Old 07-15-2012, 12:23 PM   #109 
indjo
TFK Moderator

In my case, my hair stands if there's a strong spirit with bad intentions. But if they're good, I only sense them (thank god I can't actually see them)
indjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 12:30 PM   #110 
bhali333

Hi,

My name is Bruce Halliday
I am new to this forum and to Betta breeding. I stumbled upon this thread while cruising around the forum.

I have been a Paranormal investigator for 20 years and am the number one authority in the world in the field of "Live Spirit Communication" which is done with the use of what we call a "Ghost Box"

If anyone is interested in learning please don't hesitate to ask any questions and all are welcomed to come and visit my website and yahoo group, here are the links.

Yah0oGroup:http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/inside_the_box_rtsc_ghost_box_research

bhali333 is offline   Reply With Quote