Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-15-2012, 12:41 PM   #111 
Aus

Hiya Bruce.

Can't wait to hear more about your bettas.
Aus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 04:19 PM   #112 
betta lover1507

okay i just found out when ever i go to my room, am more depressed than ever :\ and i cried for NO REASON!!! i just felt depressed in there o-e" is that anything??
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:26 PM   #113 
Aus

It's probably just that it's your private space where bottled up feelings can come out 'safely'.

If you're already feeling a bit depressed, that's what it'll be. I used to get that sometimes, as I tend to hold stuff in in front of other people.
Old 07-15-2012, 11:36 PM   #114 
betta lover1507

Oh okay ^^"
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 11:56 PM   #115 
Aus

You know what's nice though?

Give your room a really good spring clean. Clean -everything- including blinds and windowsills.

Get some PURE lavender or lemon essential oil (or heck, both!) - make sure it's 100% pure and not that nasty cheap stuff padded out with chemicals..

Put a drop of lavender UNDER your pillow (on top can be too strong, phew!) before bed.

Sprinkle a drop of lemon at the foot of the bed and in all the 'dingy' corners. Or water it down with some distilled water in a spritzy bottle and spray lightly. I even used to 'spritz' myself for a pick-me-up during work hours, using lemon oil, it's the best stuff out for clearing away 'other-people energy'.

That's a brilliant way to cheer a bedroom up. No clutter/nice fresh smells/homeopathic cheery herbal oils = happy bedroom = happier you.

ETA: Just keep the oils/spray away from fish, ofc!

Last edited by Aus; 07-16-2012 at 12:01 AM.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:52 AM   #116 
bettafishfinnatic

thecrabbytabby, i can do the same things almost, i cant do that healing thing but i can sence when things seem to be off... and i can like make people worried and put thoughts in your head.

the biggest thing i can do is like feel a storm, im not talking about knowing when they are coming, most people can do that, im saying that if i focous my energy enough that i can make things happen in a storm.

now ghosts, ghosts are real, no doubt about it. to me (idk the right terms) i classify them in to two catorgorys, spirits or demons. a spirit is a deceasd person who needs help finding there way to the light but dosent make a giant fuss over it. a demon however will not go to the light without help, but one way can help them get clean if they cant get there them selves. you will need a preist and an excersist. they will do there stuff and your house should be demon free.

if only i could you my stories, this isn't even half of my life, i guess that there is a lot more to come seeing that im only 12
thanks for reading, bethany
bettafishfinnatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 09:55 AM   #117 
Leeniex

Haven't read the whole thread yet, but ya I've seen a ghost. About 20 years ago I was living at my aunt's house. I was blow drying my hair on Sunday morning with the bathroom door open, and saw a man walk from one bedroom into the other in the mirror, plain as day.

Ran out to the kitchen where my sister and brother were, lol. We all had experiences in that house. I would sleep with my tv and lights on, and a pillow over my head. And was 20 years old, not a kid.
Leeniex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 10:02 AM   #118 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettafishfinnatic View Post
thecrabbytabby, i can do the same things almost, i cant do that healing thing but i can sence when things seem to be off... and i can like make people worried and put thoughts in your head.

the biggest thing i can do is like feel a storm, im not talking about knowing when they are coming, most people can do that, im saying that if i focous my energy enough that i can make things happen in a storm.

now ghosts, ghosts are real, no doubt about it. to me (idk the right terms) i classify them in to two catorgorys, spirits or demons. a spirit is a deceasd person who needs help finding there way to the light but dosent make a giant fuss over it. a demon however will not go to the light without help, but one way can help them get clean if they cant get there them selves. you will need a preist and an excersist. they will do there stuff and your house should be demon free.

if only i could you my stories, this isn't even half of my life, i guess that there is a lot more to come seeing that im only 12
thanks for reading, bethany
Neat stuff you can do. I can influence people to scratch themselves, take off their watch, look at me, etc.

One thing I disagree with, though.
Demons come from Hell. They are there to frighten, torment, and be evil. They cannot be sent to be good. An exorcism merely cleanses you from a demon. In the Catholic church we believe that once you're in Heaven, you cannot be put in Hell. Once you're in Hell, you cannot go to Heaven. Exorcisms merely send a demon right back to Hell where it belongs. Only spirits can go into the light.
Also usually there is a dedicated priest who does exorcisms, but it is kept private which one does them.
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 02:16 PM   #119 
Aus

Different beliefs have spirits behave and manifest in sometimes completely different ways. I find that really interesting.

Also, I think Bruce is about as interested in bettas as I am in his hokey ghost box contraption.
Old 07-16-2012, 03:19 PM   #120 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aus View Post
Different beliefs have spirits behave and manifest in sometimes completely different ways. I find that really interesting.

Also, I think Bruce is about as interested in bettas as I am in his hokey ghost box contraption.
Yup.... but what I explained is not from any religion. BUT you may believe what you want :)

AND.....
Does that mean you don't think a Ghost Box would work?
Actually, they do.
You can modify any radio to make a constant "sweep" through all radio stations on AM or FM.... Actually spirits can use each sound and "warp" it to sound into words....there are many amazing things you may hear. Often you can actually hear spirit's accents.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B69f665jDXU&feature=plcp
That link is to user-submitted questions that highspirit75 asked the Ghost Box.... some answers are very clear, and you cannot deny that they sound like voices!
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote