Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-21-2012, 07:35 PM   #141 
magnum

Why thank you for the information! So I'm generally 'seeing' spirits/ghosts? I'm not sure what steps I take from here. I've always had these spirits in my side vision. I always here things in my walls. Currently we are renovating the bathroom, and I can see the other side of the wall. Every time I go in there I get super paranoid. Also, with the entire seeing thing, how can I get this under control? Or any other tips?
magnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 07:59 PM   #142 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnum View Post
Why thank you for the information! So I'm generally 'seeing' spirits/ghosts? I'm not sure what steps I take from here. I've always had these spirits in my side vision. I always here things in my walls. Currently we are renovating the bathroom, and I can see the other side of the wall. Every time I go in there I get super paranoid. Also, with the entire seeing thing, how can I get this under control? Or any other tips?
Well, now that you know you're psychic......
How to get it under control?
Well there's really nothing you can do, which sucks
But I'll PM you so we can discuss it and not clog up this thread xD
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 08:01 PM   #143 
magnum

Good idea :3
magnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 07:59 PM   #144 
SparklE fin

Pretty much my family is like this. My mom sees the future in her dreams; She told me that even before she was pregnant with me, I would have blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. And I pretty much see ghosts, demons, and peoples energies. Its pretty annoying when It keeps tapping on my window and throwing stuff on the ground . I also can sense auras to the point its supressing. I used to be afraid because my new town is overrun by these guys because this is a military base and many people died here. But I came back to my "Its annoying. I don't care" mentality. However my sister is the only odd one in my house
SparklE fin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 08:36 PM   #145 
SparklE fin

Hey, can I get your insight on this though. Recently, my moms been buying white candles because she says it means peace. However theres this new girl, who really bad. Shes really bad. Ive caught her on camera once and it looks likes shes reaching for my mother. I thought she was harmless but shes getting worse. Theres scratches and scuffs everywhere in my room. I can really sense energies and she sending me in to a sense of paranoia right now. And shes watching me, I know shes there. I keep telling her to leave me alone but it won't work. Any tips?
Old 07-23-2012, 08:47 PM   #146 
SparklE fin

She wanted me out of my room apparently. Even slammed the door after me. It kinda sucks
Old 07-24-2012, 10:37 AM   #147 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklE fin View Post
Hey, can I get your insight on this though. Recently, my moms been buying white candles because she says it means peace. However theres this new girl, who really bad. Shes really bad. Ive caught her on camera once and it looks likes shes reaching for my mother. I thought she was harmless but shes getting worse. Theres scratches and scuffs everywhere in my room. I can really sense energies and she sending me in to a sense of paranoia right now. And shes watching me, I know shes there. I keep telling her to leave me alone but it won't work. Any tips?

OK, I can help you with this....
Your mom is buying white candles, but nothing will happen. Candles are candles. Colored wax. They will do absolutely nothing in your house unless you have some special sort of energy attached to them that will help you.....candles are worthless. Toss them away or use them to save electricity.

And in your picture, the girl must be like the spirit from Insidious that was stalking the man. Believe it or not, most of the stuff in that movie that happened can be true. It's just blown out of proportion a bit so it's more cinema-like so it scares the bejesus out of you.
Obviously that thing must be scaring the **** out of you.
I cannot say exactly what to do.... I have never dealt with evil spirits....
but what I can say to do, is buy many, many blessed items. For whatever religion you are, anything will work. For Catholics (like me) I'd say buy, from a special Christian store, a rosary, a Bible, a card that was pressed to a relic of your favorite saint, a crucifix, a cross on a chain (nothing fancy, can just be a little bit of sterling silver), and a medal or small "charm" of your favorite saint, with their name on it. Get these all blessed by a priest, and ask him to make a special blessing over them to give extra-strong spiritual protection.
You can actually get a priest to bless you, too.
If you ask him about it, he can come to your house to bless it through and through.
My dad is Orthodox, and sometimes he has Monks (or whoever! I keep forgetting) come over to bless the house. I feel that these are extremely thorough and the house feels absolutely LIGHTER afterward.
Last month the house was blessed without me knowing it, and I came home from a bike ride. I literally felt like I was floating when I walked into the house, and I had no idea what was happening...
Also Orthodox are more likely to accept spiritual gifts, so it's a good idea to tell them about your abilities if you can, and exactly what is bothering you.
Now, the below is dangerous, but I suggest you do it with your whole family present.
Imagine that a white ball of energy comes out of your heart. It expands slowly ("force" the energy to expand by "pushing" it out) to encircle you and your family. Have everyone else do it, too.
Tell the girl that she is not allowed near you.
She is not allowed to torment your mother. She is not allowed near your family any more.
Call your guardian angels and spirit guides to help shove the entity away. Explain firmly to the spirit that is is bothering you and your family, to get OUT of your lives.
It is no longer allowed to be there.
(If you're Catholic like me) Say, In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, get away from us! And hold out the cross, Bible, and crucifix, and tell them that by the power of God they are cast away from your family for eternity.
If that doesn't work, then I don't know what will.
A priest will have to help you in getting rid of the entity.

If you're of a different religion, you can use your religion's equivalent to the things I talked about. Most religions are powerful enough to do what I am saying you should do, so I hope it works for you!

Best of luck
Old 07-24-2012, 10:46 AM   #148 
teeneythebetta

Wow... I'm glad I didn't read parts of this thread at night...

Not sure if you guys discussed this- but do you watch the show "the haunted" on animal planet? I love that show despite the fact that is scares the crap outta me. Haha...

I've never saw or thought I've seen spirits. But I do believe that they exist...
When my mom was 15, her dad passed away. Shortly after, she told me in the middle of the night she'd hear his voice in the hallway outside her room saying "Shelby. Shelby." (her name is shelby xD)
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:13 AM   #149 
indjo
TFK Moderator

IMO the danger is confronting the "evil". I wouldn't suggest it unless there's a priest or who ever that understands more about these things.

How religious are you and your family? How often do you practice religious rituals, pray/chant? The more religious, should be more "stronger". But if you seldom do, then how strong is your faith? Do you often question your religion? If both are low, I suggest contacting a holly person to help you.

If you are fairly religious, I suggest doing the first part of what PaintingPintos suggested .... get the blessed everything then pray/chant according to your beliefs and slowly build a "fence" around you, your family, and your home. Call on your guardian angle (who ever you believe in). Chant that evil intentions towards everyone in and around the house is not welcome. But Do Not directly confront the evil, the girl .... not yet anyway.

If you decide to do this; be prepared....... it may retaliate. It's best to get help.
indjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:25 AM   #150 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by indjo View Post
IMO the danger is confronting the "evil". I wouldn't suggest it unless there's a priest or who ever that understands more about these things.

How religious are you and your family? How often do you practice religious rituals, pray/chant? The more religious, should be more "stronger". But if you seldom do, then how strong is your faith? Do you often question your religion? If both are low, I suggest contacting a holly person to help you.

If you are fairly religious, I suggest doing the first part of what PaintingPintos suggested .... get the blessed everything then pray/chant according to your beliefs and slowly build a "fence" around you, your family, and your home. Call on your guardian angle (who ever you believe in). Chant that evil intentions towards everyone in and around the house is not welcome. But Do Not directly confront the evil, the girl .... not yet anyway.

If you decide to do this; be prepared....... it may retaliate. It's best to get help.
Yeah....I agree with you more than myself.
I'm uncertain about the whole situation.
Seriously, have you seen Insidious? Lots of that is true, but was blown out of proportion.... To be honest, it is very dangerous and confronting the girl directly could end very messy....
Normal spirits that are confronted will normally go away, but will put up a BIT of a fight.
It's not bad to go to regular spirits all, "HEY, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!" and give some reasons why they shouldn't be there.
But demons and such must be treated with caution.
Also demons are clever and cunning and they WILL pretend to be good, poor little spirits if they can.
But if you've ever seen Psychic Kids, there's one episode called The Lady in the Mirror, in which a psychic girl has been tormented for years by a demon woman who shows up only in mirrors. It's scary the way they describe it. She has long black hair, and 4 clawed fingers....really sick.
The girl had a meltdown at the end of the show, and Chip Coffey, the psychic who helped out the kids, came over and helped the girl get rid of the spirit. She basically went up to every mirror in the house and screamed at the woman to go away. She asserted her power over her. The spirit had even been clawing, leaving marks down her back some months ago, but everything the woman did ceased when the girl made her go away.

Last edited by PaintingPintos; 07-24-2012 at 11:28 AM.