Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-26-2012, 07:10 PM   #161 
teeneythebetta

Wow that is very creepy!
Although I don't see black cat's as unlucky/creepy, etc. I have a black cat... My baby :) Also I volunteer at a shelter... The black cat superstition puts them off to people despite the fact that theyve got awmazing personalities...

Or the episode where the cat's bowl was on the stairs to the attic and it kept getting moved. That was... Weird.
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 07:48 PM   #162 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeneythebetta View Post
Wow that is very creepy!
Although I don't see black cat's as unlucky/creepy, etc. I have a black cat... My baby :) Also I volunteer at a shelter... The black cat superstition puts them off to people despite the fact that theyve got awmazing personalities...

Or the episode where the cat's bowl was on the stairs to the attic and it kept getting moved. That was... Weird.
Yeah I know!!! I hate going to the barn for that reason only~~
Also I have a black cat! When we first found him, my moronic dad told us to get him OUT of the yard, because we did NOT want him. He's obviously superstitious but wouldn't admit it. He's the luckiest cat ever....as it turns out he has the best personality, I'm his favorite person, he will sit on your lap and roll and purr for HOURS, and he's declawed and neutered ♥
What a sweet kitteh :D
Also he's 3 feet long so he looks like a Panther which is why Bombay cats (that's what he is) are called parlor panthers....the males get HUGE!
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 07:57 PM   #163 
teeneythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintingPintos View Post
Yeah I know!!! I hate going to the barn for that reason only~~
Also I have a black cat! When we first found him, my moronic dad told us to get him OUT of the yard, because we did NOT want him. He's obviously superstitious but wouldn't admit it. He's the luckiest cat ever....as it turns out he has the best personality, I'm his favorite person, he will sit on your lap and roll and purr for HOURS, and he's declawed and neutered ♥
What a sweet kitteh :D
Also he's 3 feet long so he looks like a Panther which is why Bombay cats (that's what he is) are called parlor panthers....the males get HUGE!
Awwwwwww. I know my black cat is the sweetest little turdy. He crys when I go away for more than a day. :') unfortunately my parents forced me to have my poor baby declawed.. I personally dont believe in it especially once I realized they aren't removing only claws... It's much more than that http://www.declawing.com/htmls/declawing.htm

HAHHA okay sorry to get off topic... A lot. Lolz :)
Old 07-26-2012, 09:07 PM   #164 
TheCrabbyTabby

I had a black cat once. She was always scared of everything and would always hide in the shadows. You could only see her golden yellow eyes stare at you from the depths of the closet.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:20 PM   #165 
teeneythebetta

Well my mom just scared me -_-
our surround sound can play without our tv being on. So my tv was off. And all of a sudden the surround sound turned on... My mom said it has been doing that a lot lately.

She said to my little sister "I think there's a ghost!" jokingly. Then my little sister said, "do it again!"

Then my mom was like . Then she said there's a ghost doing that & it's creepy. And I laughed and said haha mom. But then I looked at her and realized she wasn't joking. Now I'm scared.

Lol my surround sound is malfunctioning I suppose :P
Old 07-26-2012, 10:02 PM   #166 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeneythebetta View Post
Awwwwwww. I know my black cat is the sweetest little turdy. He crys when I go away for more than a day. :') unfortunately my parents forced me to have my poor baby declawed.. I personally dont believe in it especially once I realized they aren't removing only claws... It's much more than that http://www.declawing.com/htmls/declawing.htm

HAHHA okay sorry to get off topic... A lot. Lolz :)
Yeah.... Simon is the same! He's a real love-bug when it comes to me, and if I sleep over at a friend's house, he goes absolutely nuts, smothering my dad with love. When I come home he's literally glued to my lap! Cute snuggly bear xD Today he wasn't so lovey though....he was lying on the floor and stretched out so I could rub his chest, but once I started playing "How gentle of a touch does it take to make the tail go nuts" he tried to bite me. Once a cat bites you a number of times you gain a certain respect for it

I'm happy Simon's declawed, because when he gets REALLY angry, to the point where he won't meow (he only meows when he's unhappy. Any other time he is absolutely silent except for purring), like once my dad was holding him and squeezed him really hard ("He just looked so cute, I had to squish him") xD Aaaand Simon just reached out a SMACKED my dad in the face with his paw!! That was so funny...
Also once my sister reached down to pet him, and he lunged up and smacked her face then ran away. I disagree with declawing though.... it's really mean and it's basically cutting the poor kitty's fingers off..... Poor Simon cat, he can never learn to play the guitar (not that I want him to....).
Simon's so scary though.....he ALWAYS slinks in the shadows. No matter where he is, he will walk along furniture or a wall. If I'm in the middle of the room and I call him, he will just walk along the wall, follow the outline of the furniture, creep up to the furniture closest to me, then nudge my back. He has scared me so many times like that. It's been a year since we got him and I still feel like he's a stranger!
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:12 PM   #167 
teeneythebetta

Aww that stinks. At least he has someone to take good care of him, very few people will tolerate that. :)
Old 07-26-2012, 10:15 PM   #168 
Twilight Storm

Wow just saw this thread on the front page and clicked on it. It started me at page 13 and I kind of skimmed through to the end here. I didn't know anything like a Ghost Box existed till now but it's kind of neat. I have to tell my sisters daughter about it.

Thought I would share my odd experience a while ago that I hadn't been able to repeat (Though I tried, shortly after the time.) so I'm not gifted or anything with paranormal powers or anything just thought this was weird.

I felt the need to lay down once. Not a "I'm tired I have to lay here for a minute" type of thing. I just had to lay down right then, no fighting it just a REALLY strong NEED. I relaxed and I felt myself sinking through what felt to me like levels. I don't remember now how many levels I felt myself "sink" through but I suddenly got scared after going through one and opened my eyes. They were rolled back so I couldn't possibly see anything but when I opened them I saw the room I was in was greyish foggy and, I kid you not, a skeleton hand was sticking out over my head from behind me somewhere with it's hand open palm towards my forehead.

I was sooo freaked out after seeing that, I closed my eyes again and forced myself to go up in the "levels" that I felt myself sink down in when the whole mess started. When I opened my eyes the person I was with asked if I was ok. I couldn't just snap out of whatever it was and wake up. I had to distinctly go up what I can only describe as levels.

And no, to all who are wondering, I wasn't on drugs. It's the single unexplained really odd thing that ever happened to me. Still not sure what it means, but it happened a long time ago.

My actual spiritual beliefs are not really an organized religion I don't think. I'm baptized roman catholic, but I don't really believe the whole shebang there as written. I do believe there is a big All power/spirit. I believe in major spirits of the elements that relate to nature such as the spirits of the 4 winds and spirits of the rain, thunder, lightning, and earth etc. Lesser spirits reside in everything. Basically I think most religions are the same just worded differently and use a different book for their teaching stories to get the point across. (Please defenders of any religions don't slam me on this one. It's not meant as a bad thing, just what fits for me personally.)

(If for some reason me bringing any of this up causes a fight or a heated debate please have a mod delete the post. I just stated what I believe in context to the above weird event, and the fact this post is about ghosts and paranormal activity.)

Anyway sorry to butt into your post. I just felt I should share this. If anyone does know what on earth really could have happened to me let me know because I still have no clue.

Edited to add: And now anyone who thought I was normal is probably going OMG! She's a lunatic! LOL. I am still not quite sure why I shared this, I am guessing because i'm tired and it's 9PM. Time for bed probably lol.

Last edited by Twilight Storm; 07-26-2012 at 10:20 PM.
Twilight Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:24 PM   #169 
teeneythebetta

Twilight storm, wow that sounds very scary!
Old 07-27-2012, 01:42 AM   #170 
Twilight Storm

It was when it happened teeny. It scared the person I was with when I opened my eyes and they were rolled back LOL.
Twilight Storm is offline   Reply With Quote