Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-03-2012, 06:24 PM   #191 
TheCrabbyTabby

I had a very interesting dream as I napped this afternoon. I am sick with a head cold so as I was resting on the couch, I fell asleep. At first, the dream was troubling to me. I was in my bed, in my old bedroom, at the house where I spent most of my childhood. I was scared because there were things near me that I couldn't see.

Then, all of a sudden, as I was thinking about random cats, the cat from my childhood, a female grey and white tuxedo named Muffy, appeared on my bed, as if she jumped up and appeared mid jump. She snuggled into my arms and I felt great comfort from her. I could feel the warmth of her body, and as I was petting her, I felt in her fur, brambles and bits of grass. I picked them out as I petted her. Apparently, she came from someplace where there was a lot of grass and natural beauty.

I just sat there, holding her close and petting her and drawing in her comfort. As I did this, I also heard the pitter patter of a dog running up to my bedside. I never saw that dog, but I think it was a cocker spaniel I had that recently died from complications in surgery to remove an obstruction. It was if they were both there to comfort me.

As I held Muffy close to me chest, I awoke, back on the couch, with a warm pleasant feeling inside of me, and my arms in the same position that they were in the dream as I held the cat.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 11:41 PM   #192 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrabbyTabby View Post
I had a very interesting dream as I napped this afternoon. I am sick with a head cold so as I was resting on the couch, I fell asleep. At first, the dream was troubling to me. I was in my bed, in my old bedroom, at the house where I spent most of my childhood. I was scared because there were things near me that I couldn't see.

Then, all of a sudden, as I was thinking about random cats, the cat from my childhood, a female grey and white tuxedo named Muffy, appeared on my bed, as if she jumped up and appeared mid jump. She snuggled into my arms and I felt great comfort from her. I could feel the warmth of her body, and as I was petting her, I felt in her fur, brambles and bits of grass. I picked them out as I petted her. Apparently, she came from someplace where there was a lot of grass and natural beauty.

I just sat there, holding her close and petting her and drawing in her comfort. As I did this, I also heard the pitter patter of a dog running up to my bedside. I never saw that dog, but I think it was a cocker spaniel I had that recently died from complications in surgery to remove an obstruction. It was if they were both there to comfort me.

As I held Muffy close to me chest, I awoke, back on the couch, with a warm pleasant feeling inside of me, and my arms in the same position that they were in the dream as I held the cat.
You know, I wouldn't doubt that everything that happened was real. Animals often visit us, and since our minds are so pen during sleep, they visit in dreams. I'm happy for you that your animals visited you.... It sounds like it was a wonderful dream--- one of those dreams where you wake up and wish it never ended.
I hope your furry babies visit again, sometime in a dream or even while you're awake. You must have been very connected with them to have had such a close contact with them.

And as an update, my psychic friend and I, today, even though we hadn't talked to each other, have been feeling choking....it's not anxiety. I have never felt this in my life. Spirits never bring me this kind of anxiety--- it's usually their terror or fear. But maybe a new spirit I saw today at night (full figured man wearing khaki-colored canvas clothing) named Christopher brought us these feelings. It's on and off, and comes at extremely random times. It comes and goes in unison with us. Now I feel like my throat is full of....phlegm. Weird. My allergies bring lots of sneezing and eye watering, but never phlegm....
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 08:05 AM   #193 
Relic

My wife is a "ghost hunter" she is a member of a local group who goes out and investigates "haunted" places. Some of the evidence she brings home is pretty spooky though 90% of the pics she gets are full of dust...errr I mean orbs. I'm a skeptic. Even though I have seen and heard some explainable things. I am an amateur treasure hunter and my hobby sometimes finds me in some spooky places...I have a few storys I'll sit down and type out when I get the time.
Relic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 10:37 AM   #194 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post
My wife is a "ghost hunter" she is a member of a local group who goes out and investigates "haunted" places. Some of the evidence she brings home is pretty spooky though 90% of the pics she gets are full of dust...errr I mean orbs. I'm a skeptic. Even though I have seen and heard some explainable things. I am an amateur treasure hunter and my hobby sometimes finds me in some spooky places...I have a few storys I'll sit down and type out when I get the time.
Awesome! Haha if my mother every found out I were dating a ghost hunter she would kill me.....all of those "weird people" to her are just uncharted territory, lol. I agree, most orbs ARE dust, I have yet to see an actual orb xD I mean, taking pictures while talking to spirits is cool to experiment to see if any will show up (usually they show up in random shadows or bursts of energy) buuuuuuut, seriously when I see an "orb", I just discard the picture. Unless it has a really clear face or something. Otherwise it's not evidence xD

And yes......tell us the stories. Spill them! I love to hear others' experiences.
Old 08-04-2012, 10:33 PM   #195 
Relic

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintingPintos View Post
tell us the stories. Spill them! I love to hear others' experiences.
Okie Dokie!
I've had quit a few experiences...whether real or a product of my over active imagination? who knows! But here goes.

I do quit a bit of hunting so I often find my self in dark and spooky places at O'dark thirty..whether entering or leaving the woods. This particular morning I was preparing for a turkey hunt and decided to try a piece of property that has a cemetery on it that dates back to the early 1800s. It was about 4am,I sitting in the truck, finishing my coffee when I see this old wooden sign on the edge of the "parking lot"..I grab my flash light and walk over to it and it reads something like "In memory of the school house fire that took the lives of so many" and was dated 1903. I think "how sad" and walk back to the truck...as I'm getting my gun and gear out of the truck I hear this strange sound..almost like someone is walking down the gravel road. I figure its a deer or something, so I go back to my getting my gear ready..lock up the truck and start heading to the wood line. I figure to save myself some time I'll just cut through the cemetery. As I'm walking through the cemetery I start hearing what sounds like someone following..when I'd walk they'd walk..when I stopped it would stop. Little spooky but I shrug it off and start walking again..when I get to the wood line I crouch down and wait to hear the first turkey gobble of the morning.
I'm crouching there for probably 15-20min in the dark and I keep hearing walking sounds{crunching leaves...breaking sticks etc etc} and figure it's just a deer or some other animal. All of the sudden I just get down rite cold! I actually had goose bumps and felt like my skin was crawling....now I'm started to get a little freaked out and jumping at every little noise. I calm my self down and crouch there for another 5-10min when all of the sudden I get pushed! I'm not talking about a nudge..I mean I honestly feel a hand on my back and a shove! A shove hard enough that I had to catch myself from hitting the ground.. Then I hear foot steps running away from me.. It was so tangible that I stopped being scared and was now mad..I figured I probably walked up on some dirt bag out in the woods making meth or something and he is now messing with me. I pulled my flash light out and started scanning my surroundings with my shotgun up and ready. There was absolutely no place for a human being to hide in the direction the push and foot steps came from. all of the head stones where rather short and impossible to hide behind.
I turned off my light and sat there in the dark and waited for the sun to come up..when it did, I noticed the ground had dew on it and you can clearly see my foot prints from the road to where I was sitting...there where no foot prints to be found anywhere other than my own.
Relic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 02:57 PM   #196 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post
Okie Dokie!
I've had quit a few experiences...whether real or a product of my over active imagination? who knows! But here goes.

I do quit a bit of hunting so I often find my self in dark and spooky places at O'dark thirty..whether entering or leaving the woods. This particular morning I was preparing for a turkey hunt and decided to try a piece of property that has a cemetery on it that dates back to the early 1800s. It was about 4am,I sitting in the truck, finishing my coffee when I see this old wooden sign on the edge of the "parking lot"..I grab my flash light and walk over to it and it reads something like "In memory of the school house fire that took the lives of so many" and was dated 1903. I think "how sad" and walk back to the truck...as I'm getting my gun and gear out of the truck I hear this strange sound..almost like someone is walking down the gravel road. I figure its a deer or something, so I go back to my getting my gear ready..lock up the truck and start heading to the wood line. I figure to save myself some time I'll just cut through the cemetery. As I'm walking through the cemetery I start hearing what sounds like someone following..when I'd walk they'd walk..when I stopped it would stop. Little spooky but I shrug it off and start walking again..when I get to the wood line I crouch down and wait to hear the first turkey gobble of the morning.
I'm crouching there for probably 15-20min in the dark and I keep hearing walking sounds{crunching leaves...breaking sticks etc etc} and figure it's just a deer or some other animal. All of the sudden I just get down rite cold! I actually had goose bumps and felt like my skin was crawling....now I'm started to get a little freaked out and jumping at every little noise. I calm my self down and crouch there for another 5-10min when all of the sudden I get pushed! I'm not talking about a nudge..I mean I honestly feel a hand on my back and a shove! A shove hard enough that I had to catch myself from hitting the ground.. Then I hear foot steps running away from me.. It was so tangible that I stopped being scared and was now mad..I figured I probably walked up on some dirt bag out in the woods making meth or something and he is now messing with me. I pulled my flash light out and started scanning my surroundings with my shotgun up and ready. There was absolutely no place for a human being to hide in the direction the push and foot steps came from. all of the head stones where rather short and impossible to hide behind.
I turned off my light and sat there in the dark and waited for the sun to come up..when it did, I noticed the ground had dew on it and you can clearly see my foot prints from the road to where I was sitting...there where no foot prints to be found anywhere other than my own.
Ouch, that is terrifying!! I am an animal lover and despite that I'd avidly hunt if I could. The only reason I wouldn't is because what you just described.....things like that are very common to me (though I don't get pushed...mostly things grab at my legs). Honestly if I were you the first time I heard an animal moving I would have panicked and drove away. I'm too young to drive, but if there were a shelter nearby I'd hide in it. And no way no how would I go near a cemetery. Sometimes when I go past one, I can actually feel the energy and the people in there, and I can hear faint whispering.

Speaking of whispering, here's what happened last night.
Yesterday my friend Mary came to my house so we could go to the annual county fair. We got back to my house at around 10:30....my sister and her friend went to her room, and I stayed in the living room with Mary. We watched 2 episodes of Psychic Kids, and a bit of the Walking Dead until 1:30. The whole time this was happening we weren't scared (We kept making jokes about zombies and Chip Coffey [we love him though]) but we kept seeing energy and people moving around. They were here, there, everywhere. I could clearly see their orbs of energy or figures, I even saw some clusters of colored dots. They were mostly just curious about why Mary was here....
We eventually fell asleep on the couch and woke up promptly at 3:00am. Naturally, 3:00 is "deadtime" or "witching hour" when spirits are the most active. We went to my room and turned out the light. Almost immediately I felt people walking into the room. They were all over the place, making the energy hit me and I felt it bouncing off me.
In about 20 minutes I heard my name...."ANYA!" was a really small but urgent whisper. I told Mary, and she felt someone on her side of the bed. I felt it, too. Soon they had moved over to me, and I could literally feel them on my back, staring at me. Then they whispered in my ear, "Anya.....".....they said my name several more times in the course of 30 minutes, then they said "Mary" to my friend.
They made us so scared, but we eventually fell asleep.
Today we went down the road and hung out in the woods around the creek. There was a spirit that I saw there....it ran away though when I went over to feel the energy.
When we walked home there was a spirit maybe 30 yards from where we were standing in the front yard. It was a woman and when we felt around, when we felt where she was, it was as if we were plunged into icy water.
There were more.....but we went inside and we started making figurines out of polymer clay. Then we both heard "Mary" whispered into Mary's ear ..... that was absolutely freaky.
When Mary is around me, a lot of spirit activity picks up, and my sensitivity increases. I'm hoping this keeps up even though she left an hour ago, because I'd love to communicate more...
Old 08-10-2012, 05:14 PM   #197 
PaintingPintos

Is this thread getting too old? lol
Anyway, last night when I was trying to sleep someone came into my room. I think it may have been Megan. It was like a sparkle, like big pieces of glitter were sculpted into a shape....very, very strange and very hard to describe. Not like silver glitter though, the clear transparent glitter I suppose.
It was like she was wiggling her fingers at me and giggling.
Very strange....then I saw somebody peeking into the doorway from the hallway, laughing. I swear Megan's sister (?) was there, I think her name is Susan.
Old 08-10-2012, 05:36 PM   #198 
teeneythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintingPintos View Post
Is this thread getting too old? lol
Anyway, last night when I was trying to sleep someone came into my room. I think it may have been Megan. It was like a sparkle, like big pieces of glitter were sculpted into a shape....very, very strange and very hard to describe. Not like silver glitter though, the clear transparent glitter I suppose.
It was like she was wiggling her fingers at me and giggling.
Very strange....then I saw somebody peeking into the doorway from the hallway, laughing. I swear Megan's sister (?) was there, I think her name is Susan.
Defenitely not getting old. I like reading about everyone's experiences :)
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 06:22 PM   #199 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeneythebetta View Post
Defenitely not getting old. I like reading about everyone's experiences :)
Hehe I was hoping someone would say that xD
I love reading about how everyone else deals with what they see, and what DO they see.
I also love talking about what I see....when I read it out to myself later things get pieced together and I get a greater understanding of things. Also the experiences people post about help me understand things better. It's a lot nicer knowing that a lot of other people go through the same thing and by sharing they help you to survive and pull yourself together
Old 08-11-2012, 09:11 PM   #200 
fleetfish

I think I know where my psychic energy comes from - my paternal grandmother. She died when I was six, and she was 90. I only have vague memories of her - but recently I was talking with my oldest cousins and they talked about their psychic experiences. We all have some degree of psychic power - my sister has it. My dad has it. I wouldn't be surprised if the younger generation has it. I think I'm beginning to understand that what we have as a family is totally normal. :)

There is a really interesting story that my grandma told. When she was a child in Poland, there was a neighbour across the street who HATED kids coming into his garden. Every time she and her friends came close to the yard, he would shoo them away with a broom.

Well one day, the children decided to sneak into the garden again. There he was, standing rigid and tall - but he wasn't talking to them, he didn't have his broom, and to boot he wasn't moving. He was just standing there. The wife of the neighbour burst out of the house, weeping. The rather bewildered children turned towards her and were wondering what was wrong.

"Why don't you go back to your homes? Tell your parents to prepare for a funeral," the woman told them. My grandma remembered turning back and the man wasn't there.

"But we just saw him in the garden!" The children replied.

It turned out that the man had died that morning, before the children came to see him.

Last edited by fleetfish; 08-11-2012 at 09:15 PM.
fleetfish is offline   Reply With Quote