Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-17-2012, 09:43 PM   #281 
Sena Hansler

"Well rounded" that is perfect! Lol if you are NORMAL you are a setting on a washer and/or dryer. :p
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:31 AM   #282 
Arashi Takamine

It's been like forever since I've been on here but I've had a strange experience recently....I was sleeping or rather about to nod off and I heard scratching at my door. Like the kind a dog makes when they want to be let into a room?

Only my dog...Was under my bed curled up in a ball asleep like he is now breathing/snoring. I was afraid to open the door after I yelled leave me alone (lowly) but I kept telling myself it is my house I am not afraid...I eventually worked up the cojones (sorry for the slightly crude languege) to go and open the door and woke my mom up. She did a cleansing right there at 5 AM in the morning with sage. I slept soundly after.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:56 PM   #283 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi Takamine View Post
It's been like forever since I've been on here but I've had a strange experience recently....I was sleeping or rather about to nod off and I heard scratching at my door. Like the kind a dog makes when they want to be let into a room?

Only my dog...Was under my bed curled up in a ball asleep like he is now breathing/snoring. I was afraid to open the door after I yelled leave me alone (lowly) but I kept telling myself it is my house I am not afraid...I eventually worked up the cojones (sorry for the slightly crude languege) to go and open the door and woke my mom up. She did a cleansing right there at 5 AM in the morning with sage. I slept soundly after.
Eeep....I believe I was PMing you for a while. What ever happened to that? If I randomly stopped messaging you I apologize!!

I wake up often to things like that. There's a little cat spirit in my house I call Oreo (I doubt that is his name) and he doesn't appear as a flash like the people spirits do, but often appears to be COMPLETELY solid and real for several seconds at a time....usually at night I hear it clawing at the doorways (my cat Simon is declawed and his version of "clawing" is rapidly scratching the carpet with a little chchchchchchchhchchchchhchchchchchch noise) and while I'm falling asleep I can feel the cat hop onto my bed and in my mind I'll see it curl up or rub on my arm or whatever he is doing.
I don't know what was trying to get in your room, but I'm happy you did a cleansing. Facing the unknown (which is also making some creepy scratches and such) isn't very good....I'd be much to nervous to get out of bed to tell my mother even though her room is 5 feet across the hallway from my doorway. I'm a chicken, what can I say.....
Most nights I just curl up and pile blankets onto myself, hoping that's enough of a barrier to stop the spirits from poking/touching me
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:00 PM   #284 
Sena Hansler

I used to have "something" climbing on my bed when I was asleep. Being a light sleeper I would wake up, and then there would be nothing. There was one time though I must've surprised "it" as when I awoke there was something there close to my face which did a startled hissed and vanished. o_O
Old 10-22-2012, 08:30 PM   #285 
pittipuppylove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
"Well rounded" that is perfect! Lol if you are NORMAL you are a setting on a washer and/or dryer. :p
lol Thanks. I'm strongly anti-normal

And that is freaky! I've had something jump on my bed on occasion.... Not a fun feeling at all!
pittipuppylove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:34 PM   #286 
Sena Hansler

haha we should all be :p

Well at first I thought "cat" but the cat used to sleep in my parent's room and my door was always closed. :/ My friend (who studies such things) said "imps" which are territorial at best, but harmless. It still annoyed me though!!
Old 10-22-2012, 09:34 PM   #287 
pittipuppylove

Huh. Imps - interesting (and I can that being annoying)! lol Even though I've always seen things, it's not until fairly recently (ie. When something decided to start following me) that I've started paying attention to everything; not really to start prying into the unknown, but more out of the "know what you're dealing with" mentality. It's a bit surreal putting names with things that I may have been dealing with for a long time
Old 10-22-2012, 09:53 PM   #288 
agunn1231

Had some more "fun" activity at my place recently, if you can call it that. Well time for a story.

So last winter we had something fairly nasty just chillin in the bathroom...now having visitors here isnt too out of place, my girlfriend and I are both very open and we keep an arsenol of sage, palo santo, and other things on hand to keep the house portected, as well as a small gargoyle....Well back on track, so last winter, im in the bathroom, and in the handle of a cabinet in there i catch the reflection of a dark figure behind me, as well as pressing feeling to get the heck out of the bathroom, so I calmly walked out, shut the door, and let hallie(my girlfriend) and a few others at the house know what was up...we lit some palo and did our thing and it left after a bit...it wasnt a very nice thing, and popped back every so often. Well this year i have been working hard on keeping my shields strong and keeping the apartment protected. The apartment below me is almost always vacant, and when people do move there, they arent there for long. well maybe three weeks ago at around midnight, when i was driving home I noticed the light was on in the apartment below me and someone was walking around in there....well, i went down that way and noticed that the door lock still had a V on it meaning the place was vacant...thought nothing of it. A few nights later we had a friend over, and we were enjoying some music, just chatting about life and philosophy...when we watch the bathroom door go from closed and latched, to open. Now this happened to coincide with me putting up some new stones to help keep the house protected,and one of my friends who is, what some would describe as dark and spiraly, decided to investigate and took the palo into the bathroom, which, only made the thing cranky, right next to where my friend was sitting, the air was warmer to the touch than the rest of my apartment, and the warm spot kept moving when we would feel it. We made a mix of salt, sage, slivers of palo santo, and some leaves from my carnivorous plants, threw a hookah coal onto it, and got the thing out of the house again. Now after having time to reflect on this i think that mayhaps the things that like to show up and say hi...maybe they reside below my apartment, and come up here when we have new people around who are also open.

Some other randominformation
I have major issues with most people who are dragons on the other plane,
I cant stand being around most fairies...especially the light and shiny ones.

AS i said before here I have had a lot of weird experiences. This week will mark the 3 year anniversary of my weirdest experience to date. I think that things have mellowed out around me now because i protect myself better, and because "things" don't really take the time to "spook" myself or Hallie any more, because we have dealt with so much, and we will just send it away.

I cannot wait to move so i have a fresh start to cleanse my next apartment and get it protected hardcore.
agunn1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:59 PM   #289 
Sena Hansler

Most places I have lived were either duplexes or fourplexes. It never occurred to me walls weren't their barriers

I think in the ol' trailer we lived in, I couldn't walk by the second bedroom without feeling suddenly rushed or terrified. Never knew why and still don't :)

That and my parents house had a lot of weird stuff happen, which is why i ended up sleeping like a bloody armed man next torhe dog downstairs in the basement :p and apparently the original owner of the 50's house died there.

I wonder, if anyone would be opposed to me putting a picture up on here? Friend is t sure what "it" is, but I've seen it three times in dreams each time it was stronger and smarter.
Old 10-22-2012, 10:02 PM   #290 
pittipuppylove

Hm... I'm not going to speak for anyone else, but I don't mind.