Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-23-2012, 12:28 AM   #341 
agunn1231

I would have done that...but instinct told me not to. instead i looked straight ahead, and cranked up the music that i had playing as that particular group seems to help level the energy and keep things calm. THat night Hallie and I also saw the shadows of a chain gang outside a power plant, and we saw the aparition of a girl. the girl was the first thing we saw that night after we went under a train bridge i said to hallie "what did you see back there?" she kinda looked over at me and said " a girl" I said "blonde girl? White dress, looked like some blood on it?" she said "mhmm, and couldnt see below about mid way on her" we both kinda glanced at one another and didnt say another word for a bit.
agunn1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:29 AM   #342 
RedRaz

Could possibly be crash victims. Lost and trying to get to their destination. Hmmm have you ever stopped when you saw them?
RedRaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:30 AM   #343 
pittipuppylove

Shadows are a lot of what I see, too. Only thing is, mine don't always seem human for whatever reason. Instinct is good - lol Save for that first time, everything in my car has been pretty normal. The thing I saw the first time definitely did not qualify for "bug off or else" treatment.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by pittipuppylove; 10-23-2012 at 12:34 AM.
pittipuppylove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:33 AM   #344 
RedRaz

I just see flashes of things in my mind or I get detailed dreams. I never see them in RL. I guess I'm too closed off when I'm awake.
RedRaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:35 AM   #345 
LadyVictorian

Sometimes after I meditate it seems 'spirit' or energy activity heats up around me or possibly am more aware of it. Especially when I try to spirit journey (word being try...I need focus).
LadyVictorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:36 AM   #346 
agunn1231

I have seen a lot of shadows. there are pleanty of shadow people around my apartment....last year when I was getting new firniture there was a 2 day gap between getting rind of my current furniture and getting new, so my apartment was pretty empty, and Hallie and I saw a lot of shadow things scurrying around, probably thought we were leaving
Old 10-23-2012, 12:36 AM   #347 
pittipuppylove

Kinda on topic, but do you guys believe in ghost cars? The kind that show up late at night on deserted highways as a tailgater trying to run you off the road? I'm not sure about them, but the idea freaks the poop out of me.
Posted via Mobile Device
pittipuppylove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:39 AM   #348 
agunn1231

I do believe in them. we have some, surprisingly, in the parking garage of my apartment complex, you will see healights, or a car, or hear a car coming up towards you or behind you, then nothing at all. the garage is poorly designed and it only big enough for 1.5 cars to drive in it even though you have cars coming both ways, a real pain in the butt.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:39 AM   #349 
LadyVictorian

I know someone who encountered a ghost car. I would say if energy left behind from a car wreck was strong enough then I don't see why both driver and car wouldn't be left within that imprint. It could happen. Only the ghost car she saw ran off the road in front of her into a tree and when she pulled over it was gone.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:43 AM   #350 
LadyVictorian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x28txfAhjgs

Speaking of ghost cars.