Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-25-2012, 03:17 PM   #381 
agunn1231

That is strange. I had a dream about foxes last night.
agunn1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 07:56 PM   #382 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by agunn1231 View Post
That is strange. I had a dream about foxes last night.
Dreams?
Last night I had a dream that there was a zombie apocalypse at my school and strangely enough the zombies were having human glances. Basically they would randomly start acting normal, so in the middle of chasing my sister and I through the whole campus, they would randomly wake up and be confused.
Then I ended up at my crush's house (my mind's best guess-- I've not been there.....yet) and he was selling everything there. Glasses, chairs, carpeting, papers, you name it, it all had a price tag.
Very bizarre night that was.
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 04:58 PM   #383 
agunn1231

I had a weird dream last night kind of about zombies...but i guess not the traditional kind, more like people being mind controlled, and it took place at my old highschool. weird stuff. I always look forward to sleeping because of my dreams.
Old 10-27-2012, 11:00 PM   #384 
lexylex0526

Personally I do believe in ghosts but I have never had a face to face experience with one. As to regards with psychics I also do believe there is some truth behind it. When I was younger I used to have a type of premonitions in my dreams about the strangest things. Like when my aunt passed I had multipule dreams where she gave me instructions on what she needed me to do, such as she warned me my family would fight over what to do with her property so she told me to tell them what I needed to do to ensure their wouldnt be a fight.
My cousin when her mom passed used to say she would have at random moments visions of her mom smiling at her when she looked in the mirror and ect.
My dad and I swear this is 100% true the day before 9/11 had a nightmare and intense feeling that something bad was going to happen in New York. And obviously he was right.

I don't know what all this means, but I'm pretty sure premonitions run through my family. So yes I do believe :)
lexylex0526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:03 AM   #385 
Sena Hansler

For me, even if I have absolutely no clue there is something wrong in a relationship, I know. >.> One guy: I dreamt he was wanting other girls. = relationship ended a month later. another one: dreamt he just...stopped talking to me, as if I were not there. = month later it did not work out. again: dreamt he was cheating on me. = month later did not work out.

I mind as well believe in curses because 6.5 months is the longest relationship I have had, every time almost on the dot. -.-
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 01:20 PM   #386 
agunn1231

That's crazy, I too am fairly intuitive and I can always tell when something isn't right, I get myself into trouble by digging into it. I'm also super forgiving though and give people second chances too many times.
Old 10-28-2012, 05:36 PM   #387 
Sena Hansler

Lol same here. I hate being strict, closed off or anything towards people however I have to force myself not to be so forgiving x.x I cannot hold a grudge :p

One thing I hate, is what runs in the family. We pick up on what other people feel. I got good enough to also read people like a badly written book. Plus sometimes we also know something isn't right. My brother and I were bike riding and he said we should not go through the field for "some reason". Ends up there was a stand off with guns a few minutes later.

Last edited by Sena Hansler; 10-28-2012 at 05:39 PM.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:07 PM   #388 
MyRainbowBettaFish

i once had a dream about flying, it was amazing. Another about riding a white tiger into war, which then turned into a white elephant, then white clydesdale. I was riding into war, and wherever i touched, peace would spread. I love those dreams that you figure out you can control them in your sleep, or the ones that feel so real, like flying. I RARELY have nightmares lol.

skinless tiger??? 0.O ?

haha i love listening to people's dreams...that sounded kind creepy O>O
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 08:47 PM   #389 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyRainbowBettaFish View Post
i once had a dream about flying, it was amazing. Another about riding a white tiger into war, which then turned into a white elephant, then white clydesdale. I was riding into war, and wherever i touched, peace would spread. I love those dreams that you figure out you can control them in your sleep, or the ones that feel so real, like flying. I RARELY have nightmares lol.

skinless tiger??? 0.O ?

haha i love listening to people's dreams...that sounded kind creepy O>O
Lucid dreams
Yep, having those are the best.
Sometimes when I wake up in my dream I just literally "sit back" and "enjoy the show"......sometimes if the scenery is interesting I'll go and inspect everything.
Flying is easy enough. Most people can just get up and fly, but I am unable to and I have to run and jump higher each time until I'm about 20 feet in the air. It's the most wonderful thing in the world....
What's even better is that I have my fully conscious thoughts during this process, I can think about everything I normally can, I can feel my body lying down, but I also feel my flying self and such. Wonderful things.

And good luck during Hurricane Sandy, everyone
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 08:48 PM   #390 
agunn1231

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
Lol same here. I hate being strict, closed off or anything towards people however I have to force myself not to be so forgiving x.x I cannot hold a grudge :p

One thing I hate, is what runs in the family. We pick up on what other people feel. I got good enough to also read people like a badly written book. Plus sometimes we also know something isn't right. My brother and I were bike riding and he said we should not go through the field for "some reason". Ends up there was a stand off with guns a few minutes later.

I hate being able to read people so well and being so darn empathic. I can completely relate to what you're talking about