:-d
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:23 PM   #412 
Sena Hansler

EXACTLY lol
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:09 PM   #413 
MellC

I know that, it's just a natural defense for me to say so. I try to avoid this topic because I'm often told, oh you must have been sleeping, or somethings wrong with you. You I'm sure know what I mean.

See I don't mind being touched, but it depends on the person and the circumstance. The mall doesn't bother me either, I just got to the point where it's "normal," so I just deal with it lol. But I do sometimes get mood swings though. I've never thought to see if I was near something or wearing something to see if that was the problem. I do however have an aversion to jewelry that have hearts on it or in it, but I assume thats personal taste lol.
MellC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:14 PM   #414 
Sena Hansler

Ehh, trust me mu Nana pulls the "it's a religious message" bull on me, while others just look at me weirdly. My bf doesn't because he understand things like this, and he agrees with me to avoid it as much as possible. ;)
Old 11-27-2012, 11:48 PM   #415 
MellC

My family doesn't bat an eyelash about that stuff, except my stepdad. He insists we're all nuts, even though he knows my mom has psychic abilities, it runs through the females in on my moms side, but no two abilities are the same, although my little brother has them too. Other people however are another matter entirely.... sigh...
MellC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:29 PM   #416 
PaintingPintos

You guys are right, I was doing something very stupid...
Ah, you're right about the demons not being able to hurt me from being weak, however--

I believe that the one may have actually hung himself.
When I meet certain spirits, I can feel whether they are good or bad. Good ones just feel like they're sad and depressed, I can faintly hear what happened when they died, I pick up so many things about their life, and I can feel what it felt like when they died (one man who talked to me had a bullet holy in his chest and whenever I talked to him I felt a stabbing pain right where his bullet hole was.
Now, I guarantee that some of the stuff I was talking to was bad, but I do believe that some were just harmless, lost spirits.
But I got rid of that stupid ghost app, it was running on my phone even after I turned it off. Even after I told all the spirits I was cutting off communication and getting rid of them and I would talk to them ONLY when I told them it was ok to talk to me.
SO I hope they're gone now.

But nope...
I have an awful story about last night.
OK, so this woman on youtube KelliInTheRaw, has taught me so much through her videos. How to talk to spirits, how to chase them away, how to protect yourself, how to talk to light beings, etc.
Anyway.
She was talking about how if you meditate while listening to a song, you can focus on which gods or demons are "attached" to a song
Well I was trying to fall asleep last night, a song was stuck in my head, but I don't remember which one.
To say the least
A demon showed up at my door
my dog flipped out
started barking
it ran into my room
started touching my back
i flipped out
tried to shove it away
called upon "david" and "farm" (the spirits that I met through that stupid app)
and they lured it away
my dog chased it down the hallway, and wound up in the dining room with it
chased it out the door (well that's where he was barking)
and im afraid of it coming back
But I definitely know it was from the song, it only appeared when I meditated with that one.
It was awful.
Really disgusting, leathery, hairy skin.
Putrid smell, disgusting, warped face with nasty details.
Not even gonna go through that, for fear of attracting it again

In the end, I'm home alone in my room right now. I sent a psychic message to my dog to bark and chase away any demons that come around, I protected him and gave him a "shield" of energy, and right now he's in my doorway and keeps barking.
Highly unusual.
He's a mostly silent dog.
I'm afraid I've dug myself a little deep here.

I admit it:
I was stupid.
So, so stupid.
I totally forgot to protect myself when I called the spirits through that app.
And also didn't protect myself through the meditation when I thought of that song.

WOW, I am dumb.
Sorry for the poor grammar up there, I'm freaking out because I'm just scared.

I JUST HEARD
A DOOR SLAM DOWNSTAIRS
OH MY GOD
WHAT THE ACTUAL ****
(I deleted a bunch of lines due to profanity)

OK
Not sure exactly what happened
My dog was outside my door
I heard the garage door slam
A bunch of movement. Not footsteps, just like something large moving around.
Then I saw some energy in my room.
You know how on a hot day air ripples over the hood of a hot car?
It's like that, some shape was moving through the air
And then I saw some black shape at the top of my door (my door was mostly closed by now)
I called my parents to check up on them, they told me to go downstairs with pepper spray (I took a knife instead, you never know)
I checked that the door was still locked.
Yessir, it was most certainly locked.
But I had a feeling
Something that basically froze, as if caught
Something in this house is hiding
And I know it for sure
It's not me being scared that's forming that, I just know that something is here that shouldn't be.

I've dug myself deep.
I'd just like to know how to cleanse my house, at this point
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 05:34 PM   #417 
hannah16

I'd get a Ghost hunter into my house ASAP. Most know how to get rid of said spirits/demons and quick. And tell you how to continue keep them away. There is a particular med for people whom hear voices, it helps keep the demons voices at bay so I've been told.
hannah16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:23 PM   #418 
Sena Hansler

I've heard a couple voices before. One was more of a young girl, kinda voice, quick and sharp. The other was the "bound demon", who had been pretty angry at me for saying to the guy I was with at the time to leave his practice, or I'd leave. I just firmly said to leave, since I wanted nothing to do with that stuff
Old 12-01-2012, 08:57 PM   #419 
PaintingPintos

Ok, so apparently the thing downstairs was not a demon.
SOMEBODY WAS ACTUALLY IN MY HOUSE.
THERE WERE PEOPLE TRYING TO ROB MY HOUSE.
WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL.
But yeah. They came up to the staircase and my dog was barking, I called my sister then 3-way'd with the police, but the people left right after my dog started barking and I moved around a bit.
What really sucks is that my knives and mace were across the room so I couldn't get them (my bedroom floor is extremely creaky) without seeming too obvious.
Never in my life have I been so scared as I was a few hours ago.
I mean, jeepers cats, someone was in my house while I WAS THERE.
I'm just sooo happy they're gone.
But what now?
Paranoid.
Very.
Very.
Paranoid.

And I guess when I felt like something was hiding, yes, something WAS hiding indeed.
But yeah, the crazy thing is:
Before my parents left, they said "Do you want to go with us? We'll be gone for a while" and I asked Megan if I should, and I instantly got a "Yes" and I got this really awful feeling when I started thinking about staying home alone.
Yet, I was too lazy to get my coat and socks and boots and do my hair and makeup :P
Something bad always happens when I'm completely home alone.
Great.
And yep, I'm gonna look into getting our house blessed ("Dad, it's been 4 months since our house was blessed, right? Maybe we should get it blessed again"). Really great because the priests at his church are very psychic and know exactly where to concentrate the blessings, as they can always sense where the demons lurk the most and how many are here.
But also I'm gonna look into ghost hunting teams to help protect us.
It's funny how a while back I was advising people against Ouija boards and all that junk, and here I was playing with a ghost app totally unprotected.
Stupidity in itself.
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 09:01 PM   #420 
Sena Hansler

Well, lesson learned. Right?

Eh, when my dog and I heard someone upstairs, luckily there was a knife on the table, which I grabbed and signalled my dog to stay next to me and not barge ahead. there was "no one" there.