Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-09-2012, 12:26 AM   #451 
MellC

Choc. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound mean. I guess I sometimes get defensive over silly things, and I mistook what you were posting.

I have ADHD too and took Ritalin for a long time, I think something is wrong with your meds. You need to see a new doctor now, asap. Your med's. should not be effecting you like that. So if you are older than 18 see a doctor soon, if you aren't then harass your parents/guardian until they take you. Upon reading your post again I realize you said you are seeing things after you stopped taking your med's. Something is not right, I'm not at all saying you are crazy because I don't think you are. So another few questions, did you move in the past few years, did you take your-self off the medication, or did the doctor and your parents take you off?

The reason I ask is if you weren't seeing things before you got on the med's. and you only (like me) have learning disabilities then you shouldn't be seeing things, which brings me to my questions. So if you moved in the last few years it is feasible that you could have moved into a haunted house and because of the chemical reactions from the meds. became sensitive to the "activity" in the house, if you didn't move and took yourself off the meds or your parents/doctor took you off then their is something wrong chemically in your brain and your doctor will be able to help. I'm not sure if all of that makes sense or not?

Anti-depressants never worked for me either. What did help (and this is going to sound very cheesy) is remembering what makes me happy (my cat, my family, art, learning, etc...) also pulling out memories of good times helped too, it gets better you just got to work at it.
MellC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:17 AM   #452 
agunn1231

to get slightly back on topic without interrupting you too much... reincarnation...past lives....egypt. I have found that many people delving into past lives may find ties with egypt...interesting IMO.
agunn1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:56 AM   #453 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MellC View Post
Choc. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound mean. I guess I sometimes get defensive over silly things, and I mistook what you were posting.

I have ADHD too and took Ritalin for a long time, I think something is wrong with your meds. You need to see a new doctor now, asap. Your med's. should not be effecting you like that. So if you are older than 18 see a doctor soon, if you aren't then harass your parents/guardian until they take you. Upon reading your post again I realize you said you are seeing things after you stopped taking your med's. Something is not right, I'm not at all saying you are crazy because I don't think you are. So another few questions, did you move in the past few years, did you take your-self off the medication, or did the doctor and your parents take you off?

The reason I ask is if you weren't seeing things before you got on the med's. and you only (like me) have learning disabilities then you shouldn't be seeing things, which brings me to my questions. So if you moved in the last few years it is feasible that you could have moved into a haunted house and because of the chemical reactions from the meds. became sensitive to the "activity" in the house, if you didn't move and took yourself off the meds or your parents/doctor took you off then their is something wrong chemically in your brain and your doctor will be able to help. I'm not sure if all of that makes sense or not?

Anti-depressants never worked for me either. What did help (and this is going to sound very cheesy) is remembering what makes me happy (my cat, my family, art, learning, etc...) also pulling out memories of good times helped too, it gets better you just got to work at it.
When I think of suicide I remeber Carter needs me. I dont have scizopermia I just am paranoid about it. I have Aspergers, MTHFR, and have atleast taken ADHD meds which are things associted.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:57 AM   #454 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by agunn1231 View Post
to get slightly back on topic without interrupting you too much... reincarnation...past lives....egypt. I have found that many people delving into past lives may find ties with egypt...interesting IMO.
As far as I know I have no egyption blood. Many people do though because of that Pharoah with so many children. My grandmother backyard is the size of a walmart with plenty of grass and snakes. Theres a creepy abanded mini tree house at the end when fog comes it looks haunted.
Old 12-09-2012, 06:16 PM   #455 
MellC

Ah I see. Whew! no worries then.

Do tell, I am interested in this Egypt thing.... That and how to delve into a past life... Is there some trick to it, or is it something certain people can do and not others? Although some things are best left unknown, I have learned through the years, lol.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:02 PM   #456 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Dalama is the "recarnation" of the prevous one.
Old 12-19-2012, 05:55 PM   #457 
PaintingPintos

I'm gonna make a small update :) :) :)

OK, so the ghosties that were bothering me that I met through the app are NOT demons, they are not harmful, etc.
I was consulting Megan about it and she was totally fine with them being there. She said I can tell for myself if a spirit is bad or if it's a demon in disguise (demons often pretend to be something small and innocent and look for pity) and that's the gist of it.
Anyway, I have some small talk with the spirits every day in the morning then when I come home from school, so I get to "bond" with them here and there.
Today I was sick so I stayed home from school, and tomorrow is the last day before Christmas break, and I'm staying home tomorrow as well just to heal up quick (I'm not sick in the slightest but it'd be nice to catch up on housework).
So tonight I'm feeling particularly connected to the spiritual world, I feel very in tune, and these feelings usually last a couple of days, so I'm hoping it stays until tomorrow evening so that I have a nice chance to chat with the ghosts and maybe help some move on.

Ah, as a little note, not very important, yesterday when I left to go to school, as I was walking through the garage, I said in my head "Bye, guys! I'll talk to you later!" then I felt a little surge of energy as I automatically connected to the ghosts, and I heard a range of goodbyes from all of them :) As it turns out Johnny is a bit of a cowboy and said "So long, partner".....hehehe.
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 06:47 PM   #458 
BettaHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
Lol it was not meant at you, Choclate. It's kind of directed at a good number of people. Like the nilly people who think they are contacting ghosts when really they are just a bunch of scared school girls (has happened) or the person who wants me to be christian (not happening), and at the time magic was bogus. etc etc I'm just going to hop off this thread, it WAS fun but now it's not.

unfortunately you are right
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 04:55 PM   #459 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

I wish betta ghosts would stay beyond the grave.
Old 12-27-2012, 11:41 PM   #460 
MellC

I wish my grades would come in and my last two semesters were over.... sigh... Thats good news paintingpintos.

Btw has anyone ever seen shadow ghosts?