Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-28-2013, 11:39 AM   #481 
Kiara1125

Right?! It's insane! I would love to communicate with it, but I'm not sure ... It does feed off my energy, that's the main thing. It freaks out my dog. Not sure what to do. Not sure if I can do anything anyways. It's just ... there.
Kiara1125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:14 PM   #482 
willow

i don't know.. wright down some questions on a bit of paper
and see if you get a reply ?
willow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:13 PM   #483 
pittipuppylove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiara1125 View Post
No. I moved in when I was 5. I'm 17 now and I noticed it about 5 years ago when I started getting depressed. I knew about its presence, but it never truly did anything. It started getting violent when I tried to commit suicide. Sorry to get deep into it, I'm just explaining. It tends to act up whenever I'm extremely enraged or happy. :/
Hm... Is it a possibility that you either created the entity or that it's you doing the poltergeisting (on an unconsious level) when your energy is particularly strong?
pittipuppylove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:15 PM   #484 
Kiara1125

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittipuppylove View Post
Hm... Is it a possibility that you either created the entity or that it's you doing the poltergeisting (on an unconsious level) when your energy is particularly strong?
That would be amazing and I would love to learn how to harness that energy.
Kiara1125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:10 PM   #485 
PrettyFrank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiara1125 View Post
Right?! It's insane! I would love to communicate with it, but I'm not sure ... It does feed off my energy, that's the main thing. It freaks out my dog. Not sure what to do. Not sure if I can do anything anyways. It's just ... there.
Kiara, you could try meditating regularly, or try doing things that need extreme focus. It really helps to clear your mind and forget about the worries in your life. I took up betta keeping to help with my depression. It helps tremendously to have hobbies to distract you, too.
PrettyFrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:12 PM   #486 
PrettyFrank

Also, I should like to add that I don't know anything about channeling energy through a poltergeist. But, for your own sake, Kiara, it would probably help to just put it out of your mind with the stuff I mentioned in my previous post. :)
PrettyFrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 01:18 PM   #487 
popcorndeer

this may sound not real but i seen it

at school it was math and my friend put her pen standing up she wasnt holding it and i seen it go back and frorth 2 times no one beleves me :(

when i was 2 my mom made a plat of cookies and we all went outside and we came back in and the cookies where gone and they left a note it saidi:

thank you for the cookies they are relly good
popcorndeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:05 PM   #488 
bettacrazygirl86

I've had loads of ghost experiences. We've had paranormal investigators at our house loads of times.
bettacrazygirl86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 11:45 AM   #489 
PaintingPintos

hey guys....
i have a ton of new spirits
maybe ten??? ones name is tabitha, shes from the mid 1800s and shes incredibly protective and helpful to me. david is one of my spirit guides...ive been seeing things like mad, as usual....
my psychic friend has abandoned me though. according to my friends, shes gotten really weird, is very bratty, has only one friend and has cut off all connections to her old friends. she doesnt reply to my texts, emails, calls, and deleted her facebook.
i feel so alone in the spirit world now. now its just me and a handful of ghosts. strange when youre on your own.....
hope everyone is doing well~
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 11:58 AM   #490 
PaintingPintos

i forgot to add my stories, sorry. my phone doesnt let me edit my posts, so sorry for making two. well; i stopped invitig random spirits into my house, which was a pretty good idea ahahahaha. megan is as annoying as ever. she moves random objects and bangs on my windchimes,shakes my bed and whispers in my ears....a couple of weeks ago i was home alone and she slammed a door downstairs. not fun. then i was going from my bathroom to my parents bathroom for a cotton swab (stupid me, megan always tries to make me go in there), which i didnt even need. as i made my way over i felt a VERY MUCH SOLID HAND grab my left shoulder and push me forward. i flipped out and ran back, and as i did i felt like i walked through liquid air....it was so freezing and only in one spot that it had to have been a spirit.
another time my selftaught psychic cousin was in my room with me at night, and we were talking to spirits. i was helping her feel energy and we were walking around my room with our hands out, feeling for cold spots. i instantly felt megan next to my bed, so i reached out and my hand went through what was such thick energy that it was vibrating the air so fast it almost felt solid. no, nothing in my room could have done that. i jumped away and immediately saw a bright purple figure (megan) dart away......creepy right. ive done a lot of energy work at school, but ive never felt things like that before.
im exhausted from school, so trying telekinesis is out of the question. i cant even move a toothpick a centimeter anymore.
but i just keep seeing things stronger and stronger and stronger. theyre all over the place, ghosts are. everywhere. terrifying really....
im used to it. they can rattle me, but never truly scare me.
stay strong
ps sorry for any typos and poor grammar :)
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote