Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-09-2012, 12:40 PM   #41 
MyRainbowBettaFish

I love ghost adventures, wether it is real or fake. It is SO entertaining. I also resoect all those people out there and on this thread that believe otherwise.
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 01:28 PM   #42 
Aahnay

Ack.. I shouldnt have read this thread. But, I had to. I cannot believe the openess of your posts. Thank you.

I have all the above. Well, I dont see the orbs, that was my Mom's calling, and she saw white flowers everywhere (mind's eye) when someone passed.

My Grandmother, on my Fathers side, always said, laughingly, 'you have the gift.'

I am too afraid to use it and its all in the past. But now and then, Ill hear something on the news, or while reading this thread, and my hands will grow so hot, i can barely manage it. Thats the newest application of 'the gift' from about 1994.

I have been this way since i was 2.5, when a best friend passed and stayed with me, apparently until he, or I was ready for him to leave.

He had been sick and bed ridden for a long time, and I stayed with him during the day as company (i was being baby sat). Even now, I can see him in his bed, and at the window where we used to meet after he, changed.

My parents and family were frightened and after 3 months, were taking me to a doctor. However the week before the appointment, I just turned around, from the window, and told them, 'he wont be back now' and that was it. All was well in the natural world again.

Not for me. It has always amazed me that my mother didnt get it, since she also had the gift. When my great aunt passed, she came to my Mother, 'in a bubble, and said, "told you! I died with my boots on!", then the phone rang', it was my great aunts husband, saying she had just died of a heart attack.

When i asked her, 'a bubble?', she said 'yeah, i dont know why i put her in a bubble.' To this day, i wonder what she meant, the part of 'i put her'. I had never thought about this subject in that light before.

I always felt it as being outside me, and coming to me, unable to change it, other than stopping it, turning it all off. Except the hands, that doesnt turn off, lol.

My Mother was 'on the pot' when it happened. I asked her if she wasnt terrified, and she just looked at me oddly, and said no. She said ' it was June?' Like why would i be afraid of her? All i could think of was omg, on the pot, cant run, etc. The bathroom was small, and, only one way out, past June in a bubble.

Thats how afraid I finally became.

I loved the out of body experiences. I used to travel from seattle to california to visit my grandmother, i loved her soooo much. I remember once listening in to her on the phone, and when i woke up, my mother came to tell me she had just got off the phone, and i finished the sentence for her. =) Grandma and Grandpa were coming to visit.

I once refused to get on a plane because i knew it would crash. My father went crazy, because it was the airline he worked for. I had to scream loudly, to embarrass him to leave (we were at the boarding gate).

I cant tell you how angry he was. My mother tried to get him to cool down, when i said it would crash. By then she was full into her gift. Nothing was said when we heard on the radio (driving to destination) that the plan crashed.

It had only slid off the runway, not burst into flames, with passenger's skin melting off the bones, as in my dreams. I've never told anyone till now, what i saw in my dreams about that one. Lucky you o.O

My Grandmother used to say, that if i had 'one of those bad dreams' to just tell someone about it before breakfast and it would be ok. It didnt always work. Shrugs.

Some of the things were so confusing to me, after my grandfather passed, he came to me on a donkey drawn cart, a bell ringing softly with the movement, and said i needed to go with him. I woke up and told my grandmother right away.

Why would he say that? =) By the time i was in my 40's, i had had it. I have helped people along the way, but for me I only saw a tiny piece of the big puzzle, and usually couldnt tell if the news was good or bad.

That part of knowing a liar from 50 paces away? god that has got me in trouble so many times... I dont even have to see someone, and boom, i know. Hmm that is kind of nice.

Sorry for all my randomness, there is so much to tell, yet...

I do still allow my pets and close family that have passed to stay in contact. My mother is funny, she just says, 'i'm dead, i died', yet i do sense her now and then.

And i see my beloved pets about me a lot, hear one playing with a favorite toy, squeaking it, or even helping a friends dog that had passed. That was amazing. I have been so conflicted with regards to pet 'heaven'.

But when a friends pet passed he was so upset, and I asked him what his dog was, etc (we were online friends, running a forum together). What he told me I had seen, 3 days before, in a dream.

It had confused me so much, that my dobie was coaxing this afghan to come to her. They were by a rock in some grass, and she was, well being herself, lol. I debated, whether to tell him or not, and decided to tell him.

For about 5 days, i told him my dreams of them, and then I saw them them leave together, it was done. It did help him, but made him feel so uneasy. I described in detail what his dog looked like, etc, how it moved.

I feel as though, those that had short or shorter lives, come/came to me more than those that lived long lives. Both people and pets.

There is a place, down towards the 4 corners, er southern colorado, that I spent cry for about 50 miles, maybe more on the freeway. Something on the hills to the east bothered me so much.

Many, many years later, I found that the hills there were full of ruins. I was only there that one time, now i wish i would have taken the time to drive to those hills. But my distress got so strong, I was happy to leave it, but very sad too. As though I had lost something very precious to me.

Well, I do believe. I believe in all of it. Ive been in the white light 3 times. That's the place to be alright! I think that is pure energy. That is different then the out of body experiences i have had though.

The white light, for me, was always a learning experience. Truly, by osmosis. Perhaps the wrong word to use, but it flowed into me, and i into it. I cannot imagine anything more rewarding.

Now, with my burning palms, if only i could figure that one out. I have read about the healers, but have been afraid to try it on anyone! Most people think im a bit 'out of the box' enough already!

But when they start to burn, i do try to 'cast' the energy out, away from me. I believe it comes in my left hand and out my right hand, and will put my left hand palm out in front of my chest and my right hand palm out arm stretched upward.

Who knows, maybe some one is receiving that energy, and healing.=)

Ok, now that everyone knows im crazy, im going back to my corner.

Oh, one more funny thing. When i got divorced in 94, my ex gave me a gift to see a psychic. I went, it was fun, i was skeptical. They told me 'you need to turn it back on.' They swore that my x didnt say anything to them.

Thats when my burning hands started... coincidence?

Last edited by Aahnay; 07-09-2012 at 01:35 PM.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 02:32 PM   #43 
betta lover1507

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintingPintos View Post
THAT IS BEYOND CREEPY.
I hear voices call my name but nothing bad. Mostly spirits just wanting a friend or help. My name is Anya and when they say it it's always like "ANYA." like a very demanding whisper.
Creepy.
I hope all of your issues are resolved quickly :)
Not all of it...
i still have severe depression randomly, am late on doing some art because last week i had a big depression over me '^'

also i forgot to mention my old room had painted demons on the walls, but my grandfather painted over it and whatever the heck was on the walls. i also remember a word that appeared out of no where "swouded" i have no idea what it means or what it is
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 02:34 PM   #44 
betta lover1507

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post
Oh yeah I almost forgot a little thing I learned, remote viewing. Now mind you I used my friend as a node but I did it none the less and my friend confimed what I saw.

Betta lover I sure hope they didn't have a copy of the "Key of Solomon" because they could get in real trouble with that book. For those who don't know it's a black grimoire and extremely dangerous. I honostly wish they'd burn every copy and never speak of it again.
what is the key of solomon?
Old 07-09-2012, 03:03 PM   #45 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aahnay View Post
Ack.. I shouldnt have read this thread. But, I had to. I cannot believe the openess of your posts. Thank you.

I have all the above. Well, I dont see the orbs, that was my Mom's calling, and she saw white flowers everywhere (mind's eye) when someone passed.

My Grandmother, on my Fathers side, always said, laughingly, 'you have the gift.'

I am too afraid to use it and its all in the past. But now and then, Ill hear something on the news, or while reading this thread, and my hands will grow so hot, i can barely manage it. Thats the newest application of 'the gift' from about 1994.

I have been this way since i was 2.5, when a best friend passed and stayed with me, apparently until he, or I was ready for him to leave.

He had been sick and bed ridden for a long time, and I stayed with him during the day as company (i was being baby sat). Even now, I can see him in his bed, and at the window where we used to meet after he, changed.

My parents and family were frightened and after 3 months, were taking me to a doctor. However the week before the appointment, I just turned around, from the window, and told them, 'he wont be back now' and that was it. All was well in the natural world again.

Not for me. It has always amazed me that my mother didnt get it, since she also had the gift. When my great aunt passed, she came to my Mother, 'in a bubble, and said, "told you! I died with my boots on!", then the phone rang', it was my great aunts husband, saying she had just died of a heart attack.

When i asked her, 'a bubble?', she said 'yeah, i dont know why i put her in a bubble.' To this day, i wonder what she meant, the part of 'i put her'. I had never thought about this subject in that light before.

I always felt it as being outside me, and coming to me, unable to change it, other than stopping it, turning it all off. Except the hands, that doesnt turn off, lol.

My Mother was 'on the pot' when it happened. I asked her if she wasnt terrified, and she just looked at me oddly, and said no. She said ' it was June?' Like why would i be afraid of her? All i could think of was omg, on the pot, cant run, etc. The bathroom was small, and, only one way out, past June in a bubble.

Thats how afraid I finally became.

I loved the out of body experiences. I used to travel from seattle to california to visit my grandmother, i loved her soooo much. I remember once listening in to her on the phone, and when i woke up, my mother came to tell me she had just got off the phone, and i finished the sentence for her. =) Grandma and Grandpa were coming to visit.

I once refused to get on a plane because i knew it would crash. My father went crazy, because it was the airline he worked for. I had to scream loudly, to embarrass him to leave (we were at the boarding gate).

I cant tell you how angry he was. My mother tried to get him to cool down, when i said it would crash. By then she was full into her gift. Nothing was said when we heard on the radio (driving to destination) that the plan crashed.

It had only slid off the runway, not burst into flames, with passenger's skin melting off the bones, as in my dreams. I've never told anyone till now, what i saw in my dreams about that one. Lucky you o.O

My Grandmother used to say, that if i had 'one of those bad dreams' to just tell someone about it before breakfast and it would be ok. It didnt always work. Shrugs.

Some of the things were so confusing to me, after my grandfather passed, he came to me on a donkey drawn cart, a bell ringing softly with the movement, and said i needed to go with him. I woke up and told my grandmother right away.

Why would he say that? =) By the time i was in my 40's, i had had it. I have helped people along the way, but for me I only saw a tiny piece of the big puzzle, and usually couldnt tell if the news was good or bad.

That part of knowing a liar from 50 paces away? god that has got me in trouble so many times... I dont even have to see someone, and boom, i know. Hmm that is kind of nice.

Sorry for all my randomness, there is so much to tell, yet...

I do still allow my pets and close family that have passed to stay in contact. My mother is funny, she just says, 'i'm dead, i died', yet i do sense her now and then.

And i see my beloved pets about me a lot, hear one playing with a favorite toy, squeaking it, or even helping a friends dog that had passed. That was amazing. I have been so conflicted with regards to pet 'heaven'.

But when a friends pet passed he was so upset, and I asked him what his dog was, etc (we were online friends, running a forum together). What he told me I had seen, 3 days before, in a dream.

It had confused me so much, that my dobie was coaxing this afghan to come to her. They were by a rock in some grass, and she was, well being herself, lol. I debated, whether to tell him or not, and decided to tell him.

For about 5 days, i told him my dreams of them, and then I saw them them leave together, it was done. It did help him, but made him feel so uneasy. I described in detail what his dog looked like, etc, how it moved.

I feel as though, those that had short or shorter lives, come/came to me more than those that lived long lives. Both people and pets.

There is a place, down towards the 4 corners, er southern colorado, that I spent cry for about 50 miles, maybe more on the freeway. Something on the hills to the east bothered me so much.

Many, many years later, I found that the hills there were full of ruins. I was only there that one time, now i wish i would have taken the time to drive to those hills. But my distress got so strong, I was happy to leave it, but very sad too. As though I had lost something very precious to me.

Well, I do believe. I believe in all of it. Ive been in the white light 3 times. That's the place to be alright! I think that is pure energy. That is different then the out of body experiences i have had though.

The white light, for me, was always a learning experience. Truly, by osmosis. Perhaps the wrong word to use, but it flowed into me, and i into it. I cannot imagine anything more rewarding.

Now, with my burning palms, if only i could figure that one out. I have read about the healers, but have been afraid to try it on anyone! Most people think im a bit 'out of the box' enough already!

But when they start to burn, i do try to 'cast' the energy out, away from me. I believe it comes in my left hand and out my right hand, and will put my left hand palm out in front of my chest and my right hand palm out arm stretched upward.

Who knows, maybe some one is receiving that energy, and healing.=)

Ok, now that everyone knows im crazy, im going back to my corner.

Oh, one more funny thing. When i got divorced in 94, my ex gave me a gift to see a psychic. I went, it was fun, i was skeptical. They told me 'you need to turn it back on.' They swore that my x didnt say anything to them.

Thats when my burning hands started... coincidence?
What an amazing journey you have been on! You're very sensitive...I mean, you'll underestimate yourself as to say "Eh, I'm only a bit psychic" and other people are in awe and marvel at you when you tell them about it. Too true. I think "I can ONLY see spirits, I can ONLY hear spirits, I can ONLY sense and pinpoint exactly where a spirit is, I can ONLY take on a spirit's emotions, I ONLY have some telepathy with my close friend, I ONLY have sent a spirit "on", I ONLY can communicate with spirits, I ONLY know how to call spirits to me, I ONLY can heal my minor illnesses, I ONLY can see and read auras, I ONLY can call my cats to me using my mind, I ONLY can use my energy to move things....." That is exactly what it is like to me. I think so little of it, yet I'm so amazing at everything (I don't care if I brag!! ahaha)
And that last part where you mentioned your palms again, I started to feel my palms burn and tingle.
That tends to happen to me a lot. When someone's in pain I take on their pain as my own :P Damn healing powers get in the way!!
And it is so interesting that a psychic got a psychic reading. I always wanted to do that....
Even though my parents have no idea about my abilities (I've tried to tell my dad about seeing Roy in the garage while we were discussing a demon he saw once, and he told me to shut up about it or he wouldn't talk about aliens and stuff with me again)...... Though one day I would love to be a psychic. You know. Read auras, read houses, tell people what spirits/how many/names are in their house, tell them what their house looks like, give them advice on psychics and abilities and such.
I could make a decent amount of money off of it. Also I want to be an avian veterinarian, and I take professional art lessons and I want to sell my art.
So a psychic/vet/artist. What a unique combination xD
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 03:11 PM   #46 
betta lover1507

i wish i could be a psychic D:
----
also i found our old oujia (wigi) board o-e" it scared the death out of me when i found it in the pan tree

Last edited by betta lover1507; 07-09-2012 at 03:14 PM.
Old 07-09-2012, 05:37 PM   #47 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by betta lover1507 View Post
i wish i could be a psychic D:
----
also i found our old oujia (wigi) board o-e" it scared the death out of me when i found it in the pan tree

Apparently my best friend's mom got her an Ouija board for her birthday when she was 8....what a moron, honestly. EIGHT YEARS OLD. AND IT WAS BY MATTEL. IT WAS PINK AND IT SAID BARBIE ALL OVER IT.
It told you exactly how to use it. And it gave "Fun Question Cards" that had questions that you should ask the board, such as "Will I ever get married?" "Will I ever go skydiving?"
Wooooow, Mattel really did a dumb thing there.
Anyway, last year she and I took out the Ouija and tried using it. Didn't work though. But I don't care because I don't need a piece of cardboard to help me communicate with spirits. Plus Ouija boards are horrible things to use.
Old 07-09-2012, 06:34 PM   #48 
betta lover1507

yes they create bad presents and make you house unsettling :\ me being stupid i played it with my cousin bunch of times last year ^^" i finally stopped because i realized what i was doing. during when i played on the wigi board, my younger cousin would sleep walk in the middle of the night, UNLOCK there back door and go into the backyard D:
people are just looking for a way to get money. come on, we bought ours from TOYS'R'US!!
---
my best friend is me or my cat o-e am a lonely person with not so many friends (i don't have any friends that i meet inperson)
Old 07-09-2012, 06:43 PM   #49 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by betta lover1507 View Post
yes they create bad presents and make you house unsettling :\ me being stupid i played it with my cousin bunch of times last year ^^" i finally stopped because i realized what i was doing. during when i played on the wigi board, my younger cousin would sleep walk in the middle of the night, UNLOCK there back door and go into the backyard D:
people are just looking for a way to get money. come on, we bought ours from TOYS'R'US!!
---
my best friend is me or my cat o-e am a lonely person with not so many friends (i don't have any friends that i meet inperson)
Yup....they definitely open portals. It's like opening all of your doors and putting signs in your yard "OPEN HOUSE. EVERYONE WELCOME." and having a bunch of criminals and pedophiles running around like that.....Plus since the way the pointer moves is by remote possession. Your hand moves because it's being possessed. It can make demonic symbols and open up dark portals. Ouijas are not something to be messed with :/

Ohh well I personally love my animals more than people around me.....And yeah people think I'm weird because lots of my friends I met online on games like HorseIsle xD
Old 07-09-2012, 06:44 PM   #50 
fleetfish

Okay, wasn't sure about what it was to be psychic, but it sounds right now that I think about it. No wonder I could hear monks singing in the old ruined abbey I visited while on vacation in Ireland. It was beautiful . . . but so terribly creepy. I could almost see them passing by as I walked through, suddenly alone. If I stood long enough and listened, they were chanting. This was a ruin that had been destroyed for several hundred years, and it was way in the countryside. There was no one else there except for my parents. And a horny dog who humped my mum's leg . . . lol :P

Last edited by fleetfish; 07-09-2012 at 06:47 PM.
fleetfish is offline   Reply With Quote