Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-10-2012, 11:07 AM   #61 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by betta lover1507 View Post
What is an Aura?
An aura is the energy field that surrounds all living things, and lots of objects that have energy.
Usually an aura is perceived differently depending on different psychic abilities. The way I see auras is like this....
The aura is a bright, usually neon, color that stretches away from the body or object in a strip from 2-6 inches thick. It can be really any color depending on the person's emotions at that moment.
Some other people see auras as a huge egg shape around the body as one color, the core of it is usually a separate color....The core usually defines the person's personality...Blue is calm, happy, content. Green means animal/nature lover, yellow means happy, excited, bouncy. The outer color defines the person's feelings and emotions at that very moment.
Some other people see auras like I do, only it's thicker, and lots of colors swirl around inside of it.
Others see what I see, only there are many different layers of colors. Each one is of a different thickness, and the thickness shows how strong that emotion is felt.

On objects that haven't had much human contact, the aura is white, basically untouched.
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:44 AM   #62 
betta lover1507

oh, never heard of it nor saw it '-'
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:55 AM   #63 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by betta lover1507 View Post
oh, never heard of it nor saw it '-'
Well you probably don't remember it as a child, since it's so natural most don't even notice they can see it.
Don't worry though xD
Old 07-10-2012, 12:05 PM   #64 
betta lover1507

ha, i never see any thing very spiritual XP
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 12:28 PM   #65 
Aahnay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aus View Post
Regarding Ouija Boards, Tarot cards, etc:

One of the very first things I used to do in my development classes was put on a very somber 'spiritual' face indeed and announce that we were now going to learn the most important thing about Tarot cards.

I'd then take out a deck from a box all wrapped in silk, remove a card and hold it up, still very somber and serious, and all the students would be waiting for this vast wisdom to be bestowed.

Then I'd tear the card into a dozen pieces. "They are pieces of paper."

Because that is what they are. The point being to illustrate that any 'tools' like pendulums, cards, ouija boards, have no inherent 'power' in themselves, only what we choose to give them.

A few of the students would look at me, utterly horrified, like I'd be struck by lightning for destroying the card. And I'd say, "In the event that I'm imminently hit by lightning for doing that, you will all get your class fees back."
Hahaha, love it. yeah, i used to use a pendulum for family gatherings.. you know? Id do it a couple times with the pendulum then id come back with out.

When the pendulum is use, they think its magic, when you dont use it, they get upset, as though you have cheated somehow. I always found that odd, that they believed when you used the tool, but not without it.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 12:30 PM   #66 
MyRainbowBettaFish

watching Celebrity Ghost Stories right now! lol XD
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 01:46 PM   #67 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyRainbowBettaFish View Post
watching Celebrity Ghost Stories right now! lol XD
Ahhh! Tell me about it.
What is it about, exactly?
I know a psychic (Chip Coffey) was on Celebrity Ghost Hunters I think....but what is this Celebrity Ghost Stories I hear about??
Old 07-10-2012, 01:52 PM   #68 
TheCrabbyTabby

Its a show that depicts paranormal, spirit related events that happen to Celebrities. Its a lot like "My Ghost Stories" only with celebrities instead of everyday people.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 02:06 PM   #69 
Catfish Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aus View Post
Billy, are you really only 12? Here's another compliment for you, then: you seem very mature minded and wise for your age. My daughter's like that, too.

I saw my mother through my kitchen window, walking across my yard the evening she passed away hundreds of miles from where I am. She was young again, in one of those trendy 60's mini-frocks she loved to wear at that age, and didn't seem to be concerned with making direct contact or anything. Her hair was as I recalled it as a child, long and very blonde, and was blowing in the wind though there wasn't any actual wind. She walked toward the house and vanished. I think I was just supposed to know she was gone, and not in pain now. That's how I knew she was gone, before anyone phoned to tell me.

It does make me a little teary when its family, but it's not dismal or anything. I believe mine have all gone somewhere nice (they looked very peaceful), just that some have stopped off to say farewell or whatever before they went there.
Thanks, again! I'm probably mature because of my 15 and 17 year old brothers...

As a Christian, I personally try to think that a friend/relative passing away isn't TOO sad because hopefully they've gone to heaven. I'm sorry about your mother.
Catfish Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 02:40 PM   #70 
Aus

I'm not a Christian (I don't subscribe to any religion), but I do believe there's a good place that people go to. And no, not too sad as I know for sure I'll get to see them again, some time. :)
Aus is offline   Reply With Quote