Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-10-2012, 03:55 PM   #71 
betta lover1507

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish Billy View Post
Thanks, again! I'm probably mature because of my 15 and 17 year old brothers...

As a Christian, I personally try to think that a friend/relative passing away isn't TOO sad because hopefully they've gone to heaven. I'm sorry about your mother.
Just like Mo :) you and mo are very mature for your ages ;D though am 14, and am just ..... uhh heh heh am a creep
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 04:47 PM   #72 
Catfish Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by betta lover1507 View Post
Just like Mo :) you and mo are very mature for your ages ;D though am 14, and am just ..... uhh heh heh am a creep
Wait....how old is Mo!? I always thought she was an adult! 0_o

EDIT: You should check out the "Teen Thread". :)
Catfish Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 05:10 PM   #73 
betta lover1507

Mo is a guy and 12 (i think) somewhere around it ;p lol
------
i did but.... eh, people are just not like me

ANYWAYS, shall we get back on topic? XD
Old 07-10-2012, 08:16 PM   #74 
PaintingPintos

YES, back on topic xD
Last night I was in my room trying to sleep, and I heard a loud snapping noise near the foot of my bed. I looked around and there was nothing that could have made that noise. The only other places I had heard it were in the dining room when I sensed a spirit, and on "Psychic Kids: Children of the Paranormal" when a kid named Joel was in a cabin where a small child had died, and he agreed with Chip that that was WEIRD.
I love "Psychic Kids" though because it has taught me so much. "No fear, no doubt" is what Chip says and whenever I hear a scary noise or see something scary I think of Chip talking to me and calming me down. Or him talking and making the spirits go away. Very empowering.

I'd like to say something that happened to me once....
This year, around January, I was walking from my bedroom to the living room because I was getting some stuff ready to go to a friend's house.
I had just reached the piano (at the very entrance of the living room) when I heard an earsplitting DING, DING, DING, DING, DING!!!
And it sounded as though it were RIGHT IN MY EAR. It was so loud that I went temporarily deaf. Now, those of you who know me will know that I live literally in the middle of nowhere, very far out in the country. There are no shipyards or railroads near me, nothing that could have POSSIBLY made that noise. No TVs, radios, or computers were on at the time.
I went downstairs to ask my dad if he heard it (actually I ran down...) and he said it had been silent the whole time.
Damn spirits. They tend to send me the most nonsense-like stuff that has absolutely no connection to anything at all ;___________;
But yes, I've come to the conclusion that it was a ship's bell. It was not an alarm bell like DINGDINGDINGDINGDING
They were kind of low DINGs, with a second between each one.
It was really creepy.
I didn't go into the living room through that entrance for about a week after that, mind you.

Actually, right now there are things moving through the house. Just walking or running around.
The most prominent one right now is a black shape with a white outline.
I can't really make out the others.
But they're opposite the room from me.
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 08:59 PM   #75 
betta lover1507

When i was in a basement of a church i was watching some kids play soccer, (this happened around may) i felt like something nearly pushed me out of my body from my head. and i had a dizzy feeling for a while, then 20 minutes later it happened again. i felt like i was .... i was like getting pushed but no one was around me o-0 is that anything?

also this happened like 4 weeks ago (?) i was sleeping in the hall way floor (am weird don't judge me XD) and i was trying to sleep, since my hall way i was sleeping in was facing my room, and my room constantly has light in there (from outside) i opened my eyes I SWEAR i saw some black transparent wing literally moving back and forth slowly i was like this o-e" and i ran into the living room. am not sure if there was anything or me trying to sleep, but i don't know why my mind would think of that :\
Old 07-10-2012, 09:02 PM   #76 
TheCrabbyTabby

I see small pin pricks of light flash before my eyes sometimes, even when they are closed. I often wonder if I need to make an appointment with my optometrist.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 09:11 PM   #77 
betta lover1507

i dunno about that :\ i have a lot of headaches randomly
Old 07-10-2012, 10:22 PM   #78 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrabbyTabby View Post
I see small pin pricks of light flash before my eyes sometimes, even when they are closed. I often wonder if I need to make an appointment with my optometrist.
Yes, the pinpricks are sometimes spirits. Not always, though. It's sometimes hard to differentiate between your imagination and the spirits, but once you get the hang of it, it's fine.
I mean, spirits as I see them (and many others) often go dashing around, often seeming to move in "fast forward" setting.... They're constantly rushing to go somewhere it seems.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:29 PM   #79 
PaintingPintos

Quote:
Originally Posted by betta lover1507 View Post
i dunno about that :\ i have a lot of headaches randomly
Not sure about headaches.
But I frequently get "psychic headaches" when I do a lot of spirit or premonition work (it often happens right after I correctly guess a bunch of license plate numbers or letters). The headaches occur in my eye sockets, on the top of my head (like someone's pressing their thumb down), or on the sides of my head, as though my sinuses were acting up, but they're definitely not.
You might be having psychic activity and not even realize it.
Like usually when my parents talk, right before they say a number (any number) it pops into my head. Then I get a headache.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:48 PM   #80 
betta lover1507

Most of my headaches are above my eyebrows '~'