Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-08-2012, 12:53 AM   #1 
DragonFish

The Little Lord and His Castle

So, first a brief explanation for those who don't know where Ciels name comes from.....Ciel Phantomhive is the child-Earl main character of the anime/manga Kuroshisuji/Black Butler which is set in Victorian-era England, to put it in the simplest of ways. xD
ANYWAY
Because of his namesake, I didn't want to give him the typical clay pot cave like I give everyone else......he needed something special, something more regal/sophisticated then a plain clay pot.
Aaaaaaaaaaand I finally got him a neat little castle. xD Lol, I'd been planning to get this for him for a while now, but just never got around to ordering it until now. I was so excited to finally get it and put it in with him, I had to snag the camera and snap a few shots.
Enjoy~

DragonFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 01:17 AM   #2 
djembekah

pretty delta boy :) love his color, and though i don't know the manga, i like his name a lot too.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 01:59 AM   #3 
WildFlower

Beautiful fish and I love that anime! Hehe *Manga Obsessed* You should get him a friend and name him Sebastian :P
WildFlower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:50 AM   #4 
a123andpoof

Pretty boy! And I have been looking at that same castle at walmart! and your fishys looks are perfect for his name! I havent read my black butler, just enough to know who you are reffering to lol
a123andpoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 11:29 AM   #5 
DragonFish

Hehe, thank you!! xD
I adore the castle <3 Its not too small, but not too big either; fits perfectly in his half of the five gallon ;)

Ciels oroginal 'companion' was Alois Trancy, a lovely yellow butterfly DT, but he sadly passed away a short while ago. I'm currently hunting around for the perfect Sebastian fish though xD
Also(something you may not get unless you've seen the anime xD)something I found amusing.....Alois passed away just as Ciel was marbling, changing from an almost Orchid-ish blue color to something more red like he is now. So I like to say Alois died and Ciel turned into a demon xD
Old 07-08-2012, 04:12 PM   #6 
WildFlower

Wow you really know your Kuroshisuji! (I love your logic behind Ciel's marbling and Alois's death)
Alois was my fav character....besides Grell of course.....:) You should have a theme of naming all your betta's from Black Butler, like "The Undertaker" or Claude. Lol as you can see I am a fan of demon butlers!! xD
WildFlower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 04:32 PM   #7 
DragonFish

Lol xD Welllll Its one of my favs, and I'm a complete anime geek/cosplayer and I cosplay from Kuro soooooooo....I know a little too much probably xD
xD Well if I can find the appropriate fish, I'd certainly love to have a whole collection of Kuro fish. That would be quite awesome ;D