Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Memorials
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-08-2012, 09:43 AM   #1 
KasaraWolf

Rest in Peace Achilles, Faramir and Bruce~

Went on vacation, 3 of my Betta's died. I don't think I ever want to go again now D':

Achilles. You were my hyper little guy! Always so happy to see me, you had such a great personality. I remember I saw you at Petco and bought you right on the spot. I tend to usually be picky about betta's, but you stole my heart immediately. You were horribly shy when I first saw you and awfully scared of me. You would freak out and ram yourself into your cup continuously. The lady fish that I had for awhile really took a liking to you when I had you floating in the their hospital tank. One broke through the divider, just so they could admire him XD Of coarse though, you were scared of them, so would move to the opposite side of the cup. And that is why you were named Achilles, because he was the most handsome of all the betta's~ You loved to have pictures taken of you, but pictures never did you just with how pretty you were <3

Bruce. I remember when I first saw you at the Pet store. You were so beautiful, but no body wanted you, so you ended up sitting on the shelf for 2 weeks. When you got black spot and were slowly dying in your cup, I couldn't watch you suffer anymore so brought you home with me. You healed up quickly, and were so active and happy after that. I always loved your one blue eye and one brown eye. You reminded me of an ocean sunrise~

Faramir. I am sorry, I never took any good pictures of you. You were such a hyper active guy, always pacing and racing around your tank. But your hyperness got the best of you and you jumped out of the tank while I was gone. You did this too before I left, jumping out of the water, but luckily I was there to save you that time. I remember seeing you at the Pet store with fin melt, my friend bought you for me. I only had you for 3 weeks, but you were adorable. You reminded me of an Oreo cookie, so you were mostly called Oreo than Faramir XD You were a beautiful little Plakat dragonscale, Silver body, black fins with some red in them near your body.

I will miss you all
KasaraWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:54 PM   #2 
MyRainbowBettaFish

I am So sorry for your loss of your little guys! :'(

Dont worry, they are all under the Rainbow Bridge now, and you gave them a quaninty and quality of life :)

By the way, they are G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!!!

again, i am sorry for your loss, it is hard to lose a pet you love :'(
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 08:20 PM   #3 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm so sorry to hear of your losses.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 05:28 PM   #4 
aqua001

I'm so sorry. All three!!! I would have never survived that sort of thing.
aqua001 is offline   Reply With Quote