Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-07-2012, 04:23 PM   #1 
Yaoilover12397

Help Me Name My New Fish

So, two of my girls arrived from AB. They're both from Somsak_bettafarm and my tanshipper was Kevin and it was a horrible experience. I will never ever use Somsak again unless he ends up with something amazing. He was difficult to communicate with and doesn't know English very well. He was also very late with and or ignored some e-mails, my fish arrived two weeks later then they were supposed to and one of them died, I had originally ordered three, he refunded the money but, the way it went down just left a sour taste in my mouth and made me horribly frustrated.

Secondly, I had a bad experience with Kevin as a transhipper and actually requested to use a different transhipper but, Somsak ignored that, wouldn't listen to me and just sent them to Kevin. Kevin wasn't so bad this time as I drove to his store and picked up the fish as well as two females from him, but, I'd prefer to work with someone else like Linda or Jenifer. Either way, it wasn't a pleasant experience.

Now that my girls are here, happy and healthy, I need some help thinking up names. I'd love it if the names could match those of the girls in my siggy and or have a greek/roman theme.

Dragon HMPK

Bi-Color HMPK

Now, I have also bought a male from PitGurl, a beautiful Steel Male HMPK who I plan to breed to the dragon girl above. If his name could match hers and fit in with the themes I have going it would be wonderful.

Yaoilover12397 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 05:17 PM   #2 
KristiS

I also just recently bought a fish from Somsak_bettafarm and I am still not sure what is going on. I paid for the fish and then he emailed me back saying that he lost the fish. (I'm still not sure how the fish went missing...) I told him that if he had a fish that was similiar to the original I would take it (a green/mustard HM), otherwise he needed to refund me my money. I get an email later sending me a picture of a red and white dragonscale. I told him I was not interested in the fish but told me the fish was already in shipment to me. Which does me no good as I was going to be working on a Blue/Green Mustard HM line. I am not sure as to what to do at this point, but looks like I got myself a red/white dragonscale HM....I'm kind of sour about this as I just spent $50 dollars on a fish I have no use for (although he is a great looking fish).

So I totally understand the frustrations you must have gone through. But it seems like you got some great looking fish! I just know I don't think I will be dealing with them again...
KristiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 06:29 PM   #3 
Yaoilover12397

Yeah. I had an HM female die on me and i got my money back because i refused the replacement. I plan to leave some negative feedback on him. It was just not a nice interaction at all. I'd be super sour if I was you. If you can, see about contacting paypal to get your money back.

Yeah, the females I got from him are lovely looking.
Old 07-07-2012, 07:18 PM   #4 
djembekah

Persephone, Andromeda, Antigone, Vesta, Demeter? those are greek names i think. i could be wrong xD but they're of the greek/roman mythology things. No wait. I think Antigone is from a Shakespeare tragedy. But it's pretty.

the male could be Apollo, Hermes, Zeus, Hercules, things like that :)

gorgeous fish. sorry the experience was so bad :(
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 08:27 PM   #5 
LugiaChan

Cyan, aura, neon
LugiaChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 09:49 PM   #6 
michbelle

I know it's not greek ...but then again I really don't know. But I like the names Wilhelmina and Pandora for them, or Siren.
michbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 10:29 PM   #7 
bettaluvr

I have a steel blue male I named Hephaestus(Heph for short) who was the god of blacksmith and metals. His wife was Aphrodite. Your boy looks like a Hephaestus
bettaluvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 12:55 AM   #8 
KristiS

I will see if this fish comes in on the shipment. If he does, I think I will have a hard time getting my money back as I now have his fish. Was the fish sent to you? Or did you just refuse before it was shipped. I will be leaving negative feedback on him for sure. Unfortunate too, he had some nice looking fish. Just not worth the hassle...
P.S. thanks for letting me vent hehe. Really bursts my bubble..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoilover12397 View Post
Yeah. I had an HM female die on me and i got my money back because i refused the replacement. I plan to leave some negative feedback on him. It was just not a nice interaction at all. I'd be super sour if I was you. If you can, see about contacting paypal to get your money back.

Yeah, the females I got from him are lovely looking.
KristiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 01:16 AM   #9 
Yaoilover12397

He hadn't shipped it out yet thankfully. But, yeah, it was not fun.
Old 07-08-2012, 02:56 AM   #10 
Catfish Billy

Hmmm....you could call the male Atlas!
Catfish Billy is offline   Reply With Quote