Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-21-2012, 12:28 AM   #1 
LugiaChan

Wink Please show White themed tanks + RAINBOW themes! ( water changes: 3.3 gal planted? )

Very confused on where I should post this, please let me know if I can do anything to move it or suggest a place for this :) I'm not asking photos just to hog up room or for anything similar to that.

I am inspired to create a divided tank out of my 10 gal and turn it into three different sectional themes.

I will love all photos of...

White themed fish tanks... Preferably stone/marble mixtures and yes gravel is fine, i'd love to see mixtures. I feel that often black makes lots of contrast but i'm open to seeing most all beautiful white themed tanks :D

Rainbow themed tanks... !

Side note: how often for water changes done using a 10 gallon tank split into three sections? Would any algae eater help clean up the algae that might happen from having some plants? Thanks guys!
LugiaChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 12:45 AM   #2 
mursey

Location: formerly SF, then Tucson AZ, now central New Jersey
A lot of these were in progress .. as you can see the last one doesn't even have substrate but .. . figured I would post them anyway. I now have a lot more white decorations but they are in different tanks.
mursey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 12:51 AM   #3 
LugiaChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mursey View Post
A lot of these were in progress .. as you can see the last one doesn't even have substrate but .. . figured I would post them anyway. I now have a lot more white decorations but they are in different tanks.
I like your white cave! :)
LugiaChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 01:12 AM   #4 
mursey

Location: formerly SF, then Tucson AZ, now central New Jersey
It's just a coconut shell I got from the reptile section and glued white gravel and sand to it. I used aquarium-safe silicone, of course, and let it dry a few days, etc.

I just remembered I saw a very simple all-white tank once on Youtube, here it is. Really simple but does look cool.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rghxl...x=3&playnext=0

Last edited by mursey; 07-21-2012 at 01:25 AM. Reason: added video link
mursey is offline   Reply With Quote