Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-13-2012, 08:04 PM   #11 
princessgata

yes this one doese so far out of all my heater i like this one and my elite100 watt in my 20 gallon i got for 10.00
princessgata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 02:49 PM   #12 
Blake My First

Strange how we just met at Petsmart, but it was nice to meet you. And I think I did see these pictures earlier when you had just posted them few days ago. I love your betta clan, they all have very nice colors on them. I especially like the second betta and the last one. The last one kind of look like he has dragonscale, not sure but I really like the grey color mixing with the red on him. You should tell us their names.
Blake My First is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 03:35 PM   #13 
noellezim

aw look at that big belly lol
noellezim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 04:31 PM   #14 
lelei

Hello, and Welcome to the forum, Wow..big family you have there..they all are very pretty:) Nice colors, and different tails..I love the first pic..of your lil guy lookin in the stone..adorable:)
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 05:09 PM   #15 
princessgata

thanks Lelie for your kind words.I just made lil bit bigger today . now there 3 more ill add pics later .your Sammy is so cute love his white at bottom of his fins .
Old 07-17-2012, 05:15 PM   #16 
princessgata

thanks BLAKE YEAH IT WAS FUN MEETING SOME ONE ELSE WHO,S A BETTA ADDICT LOL .GUESSE WHAT AFTER WE LEFT THAT PET SMART WE WENT TO THE OTHER ONE .REMEBER HOW TOLD YOU I WANTED A WHITE CROWN TAIL .I FOUND HIM HE A DRAGON POST PIC LATER. THE LAST ONE SKYLAR THE ONE I TOLD YOU GOT STUCK IN HIS ORNAMENT
Old 07-17-2012, 10:41 PM   #17 
Blake My First

HAHA it was so random, I just wasn't sure if you guys knew they there are female bettas on the side so I helped; but yes it's fun for me too, to meet a betta addict in person. That's the white dragonscale & crowntail I was telling you, he has a little lump on his back, could be a small tumor, could be not. I checked online and I think it isn't anything serious. I am glad he found a good home. Cannot wait to see pics of him sometimes.

I did get the betta I was looking at, Lancelot is safe at home with me, I gave him 4 pellets today. He's going in a 2.5 gallon tank tomorrow, just need to acclimate the new water to the same temperature as room temp.

If you are there every week, we could meet again. I always like to look for new bettas that comes in every Tuesday.

Poor skylar! RIP Did you post a pic of him up?
Please let me know what you have named the white crowntail, and also how your friend's betta are doing, she picked really nice bettas too, in fact we all did.

I hope my addiction stops because I cannot afford more space for another one lol. WIth having too many bettas I think we don't give them enough attention...sadly.

Last edited by Blake My First; 07-17-2012 at 10:46 PM.
Blake My First is offline   Reply With Quote