Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-15-2012, 08:19 PM   #1 
lvandert

Show down with the roomie

Well after multiple talks, for things I didn't think we'd have to talk about, its about to get serious. We've had 3 talks, in fact, and now he's just gone and done something we've talked about not doing. I'm going to say what because its gross and disgusting. So much so I cannot say on here. They confessed to doing it so I know they did. The bf should be getting home soon and when I bring it up to him he's not going to be happy. He told him last time, "the next talk will be you need to find a new place to live" and well its that time.
lvandert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 08:25 PM   #2 
TheCrabbyTabby

Oh boy. My imagination is running wild with possibilities as to what gross thing he's done (again no less) to be kicked to the curb. I don't think that's healthy of me to be doing that. Nor is it constructive. Nor do I want to know.

I'll just go to my happy place and think about not gross things now. Butterflies are nice. I think I'll think about those for a while.

*puts hands in pockets and whistles cheerfully while thinking about butterflies*
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 08:37 PM   #3 
megaredize

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrabbyTabby View Post
Oh boy. My imagination is running wild with possibilities as to what gross thing he's done (again no less) to be kicked to the curb. I don't think that's healthy of me to be doing that. Nor is it constructive. Nor do I want to know.

I'll just go to my happy place and think about not gross things now. Butterflies are nice. I think I'll think about those for a while.

*puts hands in pockets and whistles cheerfully while thinking about butterflies*

lol that's pretty much what i was thinking too =D
megaredize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:40 PM   #4 
lvandert

well he knows he screwed up, big time. We want to tell him face to face that he has until the end of the month to be out. He text joey at work saying sorry, joey didn't even know what happened at the time and kinda freaked out until he got home. I told him what happened the second he walked in the door and called the roomie. He told his he wants to meet face to face and give him a formal outing. The roomie said he was already looking into a place tomorrow, so he knows he screwed up.
Old 07-16-2012, 05:32 AM   #5 
magnum

I can only imagine what he did.... sigh. Good Luck with finding another roomie!
magnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 07:34 AM   #6 
lvandert

Nope this was our last one. No one else is going to move in with us. We can afford the rent and what not by ourselves. We only took a roommate because he needed somewhere to stay over the summer. Last summer he was the best roommate ever, this summer he is just disrespectful. Hence the 3 talking too's and now the out.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:35 PM   #7 
Sakura8

Good luck, Ivandert. You have definitely put up with more than your fair share from this guy and his girl.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 01:25 PM   #8 
Tikibirds

I am so glad my roommate days are over.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 01:33 PM   #9 
lvandert

Well after our talk he kinda avoids us now, but when he's around he hangs his head and hides. We gave him until the end of the month to find a new place. He stays at his gf's house pretty much all the time now, well he's not here so I assume thats where he went.
Old 07-17-2012, 05:02 PM   #10 
Sakura8

He should hang his head and avoid you. You gave him every chance possible to shape up.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote