Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-24-2012, 10:39 PM   #21 
teeneythebetta

My half-brother did the same thing to my mom. He moved in with his dad who lives 20 hours away. They talked for about 2 years and then all of a sudden he never answered calls/Facebook messages.
She thinks his dad put something in his head about her.
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:12 PM   #22 
TigerRegalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettanewbie60 View Post
It's getting tougher by the day to deal with the heartache of missing my daughter...I keep wanting to send her messages on FB, call her phone etc., but I've already done all that, and no response. It's like she wants to torture me. I still don't even know what I did! I can forgive my sister for doing this to me, though that doesn't mean I have to let her back into my life. I feel like both she and my daughter are being so cruel...one day my daughter and I were fine..the next day she hates me? What the heck could happen in just a few hours...I know my sister said something to her...I just don't know what, because my daughter never told me, she just posted some nasty stuff on facebook about family "mocking her, and talking behind her back"..sigh, then she removed me from her family list, and quit talking to me. God please...I need your help with this. I don't know what to do anymore..it hurts so much.
I am so sorry that you are having to go through all of this. I also come from a family of divorce (and I have 3 siblings), so I experience those things as well (i.e., people suddenly not talking to people; relationships suddenly changing without notice or explanation, etc.). Please let us know what we can do for you during this extremely difficult time.
TigerRegalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:30 PM   #23 
magnum

Wow, you are such a strong woman. I can't comprehend how difficult this must be for you, and I'm not going to try to understand the pain, but I send my best wishes to you. Anyone who goes through cancer is a battler, and has been through double the amount of anyone else. Just look to your husband, fish and dogs, and sometimes the smallest thing will brighten our day, even if it's just your dog greeting you at the door, or your fish wiggling around when you enter the room. Think positive, never negative, because you are so much better than being put down by things you can always overcome. Hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck with everything in life, and may everyone realise that it takes one thought of positivity to brighten your day.
magnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:31 PM   #24 
Bacon Is Good

My grandma died from cancer they should find a cure for it
Bacon Is Good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 03:12 AM   #25 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeneythebetta View Post
My half-brother did the same thing to my mom. He moved in with his dad who lives 20 hours away. They talked for about 2 years and then all of a sudden he never answered calls/Facebook messages.
She thinks his dad put something in his head about her.
Yeah, my daughter went to live with her father after the divorce, of her own choice, and he filled her mind with all kind of lies...it took years for me to tear down the walls she had put up...then my sister did whatever it is she did and destroyed it all again. I don't know anymore...
Bettanewbie60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 03:13 AM   #26 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerRegalia View Post
I am so sorry that you are having to go through all of this. I also come from a family of divorce (and I have 3 siblings), so I experience those things as well (i.e., people suddenly not talking to people; relationships suddenly changing without notice or explanation, etc.). Please let us know what we can do for you during this extremely difficult time.
Thanks Tiger...
Old 07-25-2012, 03:14 AM   #27 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnum View Post
Wow, you are such a strong woman. I can't comprehend how difficult this must be for you, and I'm not going to try to understand the pain, but I send my best wishes to you. Anyone who goes through cancer is a battler, and has been through double the amount of anyone else. Just look to your husband, fish and dogs, and sometimes the smallest thing will brighten our day, even if it's just your dog greeting you at the door, or your fish wiggling around when you enter the room. Think positive, never negative, because you are so much better than being put down by things you can always overcome. Hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck with everything in life, and may everyone realise that it takes one thought of positivity to brighten your day.
I'm trying to stay positive...I have my ups and downs in all of this. Sometimes we are only strong because we are forced to be...
Old 07-25-2012, 03:23 AM   #28 
magnum

Quote:
I'm trying to stay positive...I have my ups and downs in all of this. Sometimes we are only strong because we are forced to be...
Sometimes things do get hard, but nothing lasts forever. If you need to talk, just PM me, and I'll see what I can do to help. Everyone is here for you.
magnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:36 AM   #29 
dramaqueen
Banned

Same here. I'm here if you need someone to just listen to you or if you just need a shoulder to cry on.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:39 AM   #30 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
Same here. I'm here if you need someone to just listen to you or if you just need a shoulder to cry on.
Thanks DQ...