Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-13-2014, 04:06 PM   #1 
Hannah98

How to make a mesh divider?

I am just wondering how you use the binder spines from the report covers since they have the clear plastic sheets in them (how do you remove those without damaging the spine and how do you get the spine to fit the mesh?) Any clear instructions on how to make a divider would also be helpful, Thanks :)
Hannah98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 04:37 PM   #2 
bre23

I just made one recently. There are binder reports that you can buy at Staples or Walmart that come with the spines and plastic sheets separate so you don't have to separate them. If you've already bought some that don't separate, you could maybe try your luck at cutting them, though I would suggest going back and trying to find a pack that is separate because any sharp edges you leave could tear your betta's fins.
bre23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 11:34 PM   #3 
Hannah98

Quote:
Originally Posted by bre23 View Post
I just made one recently. There are binder reports that you can buy at Staples or Walmart that come with the spines and plastic sheets separate so you don't have to separate them. If you've already bought some that don't separate, you could maybe try your luck at cutting them, though I would suggest going back and trying to find a pack that is separate because any sharp edges you leave could tear your betta's fins.
Okay, thank you :)
Hannah98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 03:42 AM   #4 
Hallyx
Reference Team

http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/d...ividers-21866/
Hallyx is offline   Reply With Quote