Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-20-2012, 04:52 PM   #11 
lelei

Oh yes, once your bitten, there is no turning back, I was bitten before I took in Sapphire, and was not really ready for another one, but the opportunity presented itself, so now I have 2 and still want another one, but for now, I have to wait..:( you could always to a divided tank, like a 6 gal with 2 fishy's or a 10 gal, that is the best solution for 2, or two small 3-4 gal tanks, if you get another one what do you have in mind?
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:36 PM   #12 
CharStarr

lelei, well as you know I bought Spyro yesterday, I was just planning to get my mystery snail but then all of a sudden I've decided to get a new betta and then my mom decides she wants one and then BOOM, Dexter and Spyro come home. Craziness. Those are some great ideas! Thank you! Is there a specific kind you want for your third betta?
CharStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:42 PM   #13 
CharStarr

My third journal entry, so yesterday I got Spyro my very handsome super delta male. He is quite the strong, independent one and snaps up food like a piranha whereas Kudo is my analytical, friendly prince that loves to be fed pellet by pellet. Kudo likes to look up at his food then eats it, Spyro just snaps it up. I love them both so much! I've already thought of a name for my third betta, Ripto, which is a character from the Spyro game lol. All three will have a pattern that is totally coincidental. Though I am not getting a third for quite some time. I think I have plenty for now. I want to set up Spyro in a 5 gallon tank with a mystery snail or two. I don't think shrimp would survive with him lol so I'll put some cherry shrimp in with Kudo eventually. I think I'm naming my mystery snail Gus, but I'm not sure. My ADF Hop passed away the other day and that really broke my heart, I'm hoping Hip will be okay...
Old 07-30-2012, 10:58 AM   #14 
dramaqueen
Banned

It's cute how different their personalities are.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 06:20 PM   #15 
CharStarr

It really is, people don't give fish as pets enough credit or a chance. They are amazing, so friendly and personable.
Old 08-13-2012, 08:38 PM   #16 
CharStarr

It's been awhile since I've written in my journal. Up until this weekend I havent been feeling very well, my anxiety has been through the roof. Sometimes it just flares up and I hate feeling that way. That mixed with the depression just makes it a hard rut to get out of but Im doing my best. This weekend my husband and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary, it was amazing. We went out dancing and then yesterday we were hung over (LOL) so we stayed home and ordered in and watched movies together. All the fishies are doing well, one of my spotted nerite snails passed away the other day, it was really awful. Ugh. Anyways, tomorrow doing water changes in all the tanks and hopefully taking the three doggies out for a walk!