Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-10-2012, 07:23 PM   #51 
toad

I emailed the trainer that was recommended by the animal control officer that I met volunteering at the pound. I'm hoping she can help me socialize Toad, as he is not very friendly to other dogs :/ Since he is perfectly gentle with my cats and completely ignores my rats, I don't think I'd have a problem getting him to accept a puppy if I adopted one, but I don't want him to teach the puppy to be aggressive to strange dogs when we go out. Though, at this point, I'm not even sure I'm going to adopt a puppy at all. I'd like to, but I want to see what the trainer can do with Toad first.

He's such a great dog :) It would be nice to be able to take him everywhere with me without worrying about what other dogs might be there.

I found a crypt at Petco a couple days ago, which completely surprised me, so I brought it home, thinking I would put it in Cali's tank, but I ended up planting it in Howie's 10 gallon instead. He loves that thing - he likes to wiggle to the middle of it and just chill out in the leaves. Silly goose :]

About the only other thing going on in my boring life is that I think I might actually have feelings for this boy I've been talking to. I don't wanna rush it, but I secretly hope it goes somewhere :p
toad is offline   Reply With Quote