Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-20-2012, 10:21 PM   #1 
betta lover1507

Wink Unexpected update xddd

well i feel like doing an update on all 13 of my fishies and some are doing better, some are ... just them selves anyways to start off

Unnamed boy his fins are growing back beautifully, am glad i chose him pics C:

(i think he is a recarnation of lady amaya )
Next is my Adoptee from Bettabubble3 he is doing very well, and makes me bubble nest pic:

(he also grown some white lipstick)
Here is Cryptom, my beautiful boy that makes HUGE bubble nest i just love his colors, pic:

(his body is more purply )
Here is my grumpy HMPK boy Echo, i lovie him X3 my first big ear, and some what like nemo xDD pic:

My beautiful delta boy Soda, he has very long fins (which i adore) and glad that i got him pic:

(you could spot his little nest there too hehe)
Here is my first orange dalamation Kahara and is a stunning VT girl, she isn't very photogenic:

(not a good shot -.-)
Charlotte, she is a beautiful little bi-color, bought her as a baby betta and eats small adult food (yayy!!) pic:

(she has grown alot :D)
Cookie my fav (don't tell them <.< >.>") a gorgeous HM girl i love so much, Pic:

Sylvia my beautiful HMPK girl, and her pwetty lipstick :3 in this photo i got her back, and it shows that most of her body isn't the same blue (finally) is she some sort of marble/fancy?? pic:

Kristie, my CT blue combodian girl :3 one of my oldest. She is like a boy but i still love her, she doesn't like the camera ^^" pic:

Phantom, my oldest betta i have and is beautifully a black orchid (had him since September ) he isn't feeling well again, he just gets depressed easily >.>" and didn't want to take a pic, here is my best shot:

Zero, my first VT male in a year and the first VT this year as well, and he is also my first dragon i just LOVE him, his fins are healing well, and some reason he has HUGE pupils whats up with that? he always had it, pic:

(if you could define his coloration it would help, thanks!!!)
Lacey, one of my oldest girls (i got her the same day as kristie ) she is beautiful, fat wild color CT girl, and i just love her pic:

that's all for now xD
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 10:28 PM   #2 
CandiceMM

Love your story, but can't see your pictures :(
CandiceMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 10:30 PM   #3 
lilyrazen

Oh my gosh... Zero's pupils are took cute. I am just staring at that picture! Looks like a cartoon!
lilyrazen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 02:37 PM   #4 
betta lover1507

In had to upload them through here ^^" facebook is messed up right now >.>" you could look in my album to see them also :)

thanks lily :3 thats what also caught my attention on him :P besides his fins where clear XD and he was a dragon, now he is gray-ish
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote