Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-18-2012, 10:55 PM   #1 
TuckerLove

Meet Storm & Angel..possible DT?

Well these two are unplanned..well sorta. I was suppose to get one on payday, since me and my dad had a deal, long story. Anywho, I had to go to PetSmart because my mom needed to know how much it cost to groom a newfie there. Well, obviously I couldnt go without taking a peak at the Betta section. Well, there were these 2 I just fell in love with.

Meet Storm, Im 99% sure he was mislabeled, his lid said Male Betta and was $1.99, I think he is a double tail though. They were fixing lids when I got there, so I think they over looked it. Also, what color would he be?

Heres Angel, my only girl.

Now for Storm, he is currently in the cheap 1gal tank I had laying around. His new 4 gal tank is estimated to arrive on friday! So excited. This is his new tank-

And since Angel was totally not planned for, I am expecting a giftcard in the mail from Walmart, its suppose to get here either tomorrow or friday so thats when she will get her tank. Shes in a super small .5 gal until then :(

Depending on the selection at my local walmart, may even go to the one down the road. I am going to get one of these I hope..

3gal

3 gal

2gal

or the 1.5gal..

Once these tanks come in, they will be put in the kitchen until the 31st, which is when I can buy there 2 heaters. But they should be fine until then :)
TuckerLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:59 PM   #2 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

He is a beauty and for sure a double tail love his colors !! They all are very nice looking fish, the best of luck with them all and getting your tanks all set up when you get them !
Perseusmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 11:01 PM   #3 
Bambi

I know my local walmart has that round one,never seen the other 3 in store though.

I'm sure your house is warmer then the store. >< Cute new bettas, and nice saving getting the boy for $1.99
Bambi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 11:01 PM   #4 
Bettatastic

It seems petsmart is always mislabeling their bettas, but hey that's good for us right? He does appear to be a double tail. He is either a marble butterfly or just a marble. It looks like as far as color goes I'd say white and copper or white and dark black/green. He's very handsome!
Bettatastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 11:01 PM   #5 
TheCrabbyTabby

Hmm, Storm looks like a double tail whose tail didn't split all the way when developing. Interesting.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 11:37 PM   #6 
TuckerLove

Thanks guys :)

I knew when I saw him labeled as a Male Betta for 1.99 I just had to get him. I cant remember but I think I have seen 2 of those tanks in the store, I hope at least lol. Im turning my closet into a betta room, so nothing big like a 5 gal, since I am putting (2) 10 gal tanks, 1 (3)gal tank, (2)2.5 gal, and then whatever the girl gets. Storm gets to sit on my desk when I get it. But the other boys dont have to worry about me forgetting them, ill probably end up doing some reading in the closet. They are so relaxing.

Oh funny story. Storm got his name because it was storming extremely hard after I left school. I almost had to pull over twice so I didnt get in an accident. I couldnt even see out the window. Angel got hers because I made it home safe :) These are smart fish, they went to school for a 3 hours :)
Old 07-19-2012, 11:26 AM   #7 
TuckerLove

*cries*
Apparently both my tank and gift card wont be here until tomorrow :( I was just wishing at least 1 would be in their tank. Ill have to upload pictures of all my bettas tomorrow :)
Old 07-19-2012, 11:49 AM   #8 
Fermin

They're lovely!
Fermin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:04 PM   #9 
lelei

Do you mind if I ask where are you getting this one from..is this from Walmart?

I want this one too!!
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 03:29 PM   #10 
TuckerLove

No Lelei, I wish it was from Walmart. Im getting that one from PetCo. I had to order it since there is no PetCo around here. Apparently PetSmart around me starting selling them this week..after I ordered it. lol. But I got the gift card, guess it came UPS while I was gone. So shopping time!