Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-05-2012, 09:55 PM   #11 
kenneth0428

Quote:
Originally Posted by Made2party View Post
I recommend Leaf Hammocks for your betta :) Mine loves it and i just got it yesterday and catch him laying on it a lot! His favorite part is the suction cup he likes to lay on it side ways. I made mine a little bit sideways so he could lay up against the wall of his tank :)
I have read a lot of good reviews and i recommend them you can get the at your local Petsmart for 3.99 + Tax
Hey made 2 party :D I agree that the fish hammocks are amazing so i tried making my own version. I've had my fish for a few months now, his name is Gillz and he loves my homemade hammock. So here's a picture of my hammock :D
kenneth0428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:05 PM   #12 
OrangeAugust

Shiny loves his hammock! He's so cute when he sleeps on it. Sometimes he sleeps on it sideways. Fishie used to sleep on his leaf hammock pretty often until I put him in his new tank with a filter and the current at the top of the tank is too strong for him to stay on it while he sleeps.

Also, that font color was the worst. hehe can you use a darker color next time? I had to highlight it to read it.
OrangeAugust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:32 PM   #13 
MollyJean

Maybe I should start making and selling my cutting board hammocks.... *shrugs* no metal, right? Eh..
MollyJean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 05:38 AM   #14 
Hallyx
Reference Team

All my fish prefer floating Anubias to sleep and hang out in...tied down Anubias too. They don't rust and are about as easy to care for as a plastic hammock.
Hallyx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
betta, good, hammock, petsmart