Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-21-2012, 03:16 PM   #1 
8nappy

spawn logs =]

hey guys im new to here I dont really go on this site but enjoy my channel!

www.youtube.com/thedarkplakat
8nappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 04:21 PM   #2 
VictorP

Hey! Welcome to the forum. I was about to trade my flowerhorn for your betta! I think your fighters look superb. Nice body structure on the ryu
VictorP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 05:04 PM   #3 
8nappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorP View Post
Hey! Welcome to the forum. I was about to trade my flowerhorn for your betta! I think your fighters look superb. Nice body structure on the ryu
hey victor I beleive I remember something like that! thank you my GOW batch will be even better after solving my SBD!

I really want flowerhorns in the future but right now im concentrating on producing show qualities =] and of course great fighter batches
Old 07-21-2012, 08:24 PM   #4 
VictorP

I may buy! I just got the LS-2 from George and he is pretty good. What show betta are your breeding atm? I remember the super red and platinum those guys were really nice. Too bad Cam's closed down I got good deals from him. I wouldn't recommend buying fh from Dragon's they don't take good care of them. Have you bought from Hung?
Old 07-21-2012, 08:30 PM   #5 
8nappy

Quote:
I may buy! I just got the LS-2 from George and he is pretty good. What show betta are your breeding atm? I remember the super red and platinum those guys were really nice. Too bad Cam's closed down I got good deals from him. I wouldn't recommend buying fh from Dragon's they don't take good care of them. Have you bought from Hung?
yes george is great! love that bro. I have super blues growing out at the moment. 2-3 months old my latest video shows them. Next week or so i'll be breeding super blues again this time im assured more than 50 fry =]!

-yea cam sellin in basement now =/still selling fh so nbd!
-yea haha they dont take care of them =/ even their bettas and my friend works there.
-hung yes onlly bettas and he came over twice : D
Old 07-21-2012, 08:48 PM   #6 
VictorP

Yeah I just bred a blue pair as well although female was more green. Only got about 35 fry? I'm guessing they weren't conditioned enough. I actually went to cams closing and got what I needed. I still have some fh I would sell you for a dollar not the nicest though.
Old 07-21-2012, 08:53 PM   #7 
8nappy

Quote:
Yeah I just bred a blue pair as well although female was more green. Only got about 35 fry? I'm guessing they weren't conditioned enough. I actually went to cams closing and got what I needed. I still have some fh I would sell you for a dollar not the nicest though.
I'm looking into breeding FH's in the future though ;] and what did you get from him dissapointed didnt have the time to go there before closing =[

yea 3 reasons not conditioned enough,father ate it or fry not strong enough and died off the first week it happens bro

-nice! maybe in future though =/ right now concentrating on spawning so no extra tanks available...I might grab a great pair from hung in the future becaus eI know this guy is serious about fh haha
Old 07-21-2012, 08:57 PM   #8 
VictorP

Watch out for the water kok those guys sell for more. I got some lights tanks for less than 1$ 1 gall. I wouldn't cOnsider breeding fh no one goes fOr them anymore.
Old 07-21-2012, 09:01 PM   #9 
8nappy

Quote:
Watch out for the water kok those guys sell for more. I got some lights tanks for less than 1$ 1 gall. I wouldn't cOnsider breeding fh no one goes fOr them anymore.
really o-O''? that's surprising
Old 07-21-2012, 09:03 PM   #10 
VictorP

Yeah! Considering cams such a hard guy to deal with LOL