Thanks Relic for typing that out. Figure out how to use your camera and the MACRO setting.
- Prefocus the camera before taking the actual picture.
- Most cameras make a little beeping noise before the picture is taken.
- That noise, is the the camera letting you know, it's FOCUSED.
- If you agree that the picture the camera is about to take is FOCUSED, then take the picture.
It takes PRACTICE to get to know your camera & how it reacts to certain light situations.
- Some cameras have a faster reaction time than others.
- Bumping the ISO up to 400-800 will help.
But keep in mind the higher the ISO you choose, the NOISER/GRAINY the photo becomes.