Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-23-2012, 02:11 AM   #21 
deso

If you have some money to kill and like the more "design" oriented tanks, you might want to consider the Fluval Spec V (5 gallons). Retail is 99$, though I've seen that it goes on sale occasionally for around 70$. It's in the same general shape as the bookshelf aquarium, but with a nicer look to it. I have the smaller 2 gallon version and it works perfectly for my betta. The filter is nearly silent and there's enough room to fit an adjustable heater along with the filter itself in the hidden back compartment.
deso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 03:21 AM   #22 
finnfinnfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by deso View Post
If you have some money to kill and like the more "design" oriented tanks, you might want to consider the Fluval Spec V (5 gallons). Retail is 99$, though I've seen that it goes on sale occasionally for around 70$. It's in the same general shape as the bookshelf aquarium, but with a nicer look to it. I have the smaller 2 gallon version and it works perfectly for my betta. The filter is nearly silent and there's enough room to fit an adjustable heater along with the filter itself in the hidden back compartment.
Can you post a pic of your tank please?
finnfinnfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 04:46 AM   #23 
deso

This is the Fluval Spec V:

And this is the 2 gallon version of the tank that I personally own:
deso is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tanks