Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-22-2012, 01:08 AM   #11 
TheCrabbyTabby

I played a lot of classic games. Super Mario World is my favorite. Give me the blue Yoshi and a shell of any color and I would fly high and beat a level or two that way.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 07:37 AM   #12 
AngelicScars

Gamer chick here, but I don't play the typical games most girls play (RPGs and such). I'm a FPS/TPS all the way. I just beat MW3 last night. I also like adventure games like the Fable series and other things here and there.
We are a big gaming family here so we have old and new school systems/games.
My boys enjoy playing the Genesis and the SNES just as much the new gen systems.
AngelicScars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:52 AM   #13 
Lost Eventide

Oh geez, total gamer girl as well xD Though pretty much nothing is off limits for me, haha. Just as a small list of the games I enjoy:
  • Skyrim
  • Dragon Age
  • Drakengard
  • Bioshock
  • Mass Effect (totally been fangirling over that one, even with the ending)
  • Dead Space
  • Final Fantasy
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Lost Odyssey (SUCH A HEART WRENCHER </3)
  • Fallout
  • Pokemon (<3, though I enjoy taking a more realistic spin on it when I'm drawing/writing in the fandom)
  • Ecco the Dolphin (Old classic, but I love it, just wish I had the chance to play some of the really old school ones)
  • Lair (simple, short game, but I loved it seeing you flew on dragons)
  • Did dabble in MMORPGs like Everquest, D&D Online, LotR Online, etc. Never played WoW though. Unfortunately my current laptop can't take many of the high-class MMORPGs. Have been playing Forsaken World on and off, but the lack of anything other than grinding makes it a bit boring.
  • I also like some of the typical FPS like Call of Duty, but I haven't played much of them since I moved in with my mom seeing my brother was the big CoD-buff. There are a lot of memories involving long nights of me going "OMG JUSTEN IT'S CRAWLING! GET IT GET IT. I'M GETTING OVER RUN BY FREAKING ZOMBIES, QUIT OPENING THE DANG DOORS AND HELP ME CLEAR THEM OUT DOGNABIT!" Lol, and I wasn't censoring out swear words. That's actually what I say xD

There are more though of course xD I've really been wanted to try some of the horror PC games like Amnesia: The Dark Descent, but my laptop won't support it ;-;

I'm also big on tabletop RPGs like Dungeons & Dragons when the opportunity presents itself. I'm normally stuck as the DM around here though seeing no one wants to bother learning all the rules well-enough to actually run a campaign, haha.

Last edited by Lost Eventide; 07-22-2012 at 09:57 AM.
Lost Eventide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:06 PM   #14 
LittleWatty

Seems there's a lot of gamer girls out there! I'll have to add my name to the mix XD I have, em... quite a broad range of games. I would love to list all of my games, but it would take way too long XD I have, um... upwards of probably 200 games between my original xbox, xbox 360, and PC. Some of my PC games are N64 games on an emulator, though. Anyway. I'll make a "quick" list of some of my favorites:

Turn Based Strategy/TBS
Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
Civilization I, II and III
Master of Orion II

Real Time Strategy/RTS
Age of Empires: Rise of Rome
Command and Conquer: Red Alert I and II
Star Craft + Broodwar (FTW!)

First Person Shooter/FPS (includes third person)
Halo series (excluding Halo Wars)
Gears of War
Descent (kind'of FPS-ish)
Doom
Hexen/Heretic

Role-Play Games
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Dungeon Lords (pretty epic, but its an unfinished game)
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask
Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga
Starwars: Knights of the Old Republic I and II

Other
Super Smash Bros
I'm a sucker for the Sims XD
Need for Speed: Most Wanted (only one I really like)

That's all I can think of off the top of my head!
LittleWatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:33 PM   #15 
AngelicScars

I'm not a PC gaming fan. I didn't want to list the games I've played/play, because it would be a novel. We are collectors and have several different systems. We just recently got me a 360 (maybe a year ago?) so we can game beyond split-screen (and if he is playing something on one room, I can playing something in the other.)
AngelicScars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:42 PM   #16 
thekinetic

Lost Evantide you should try Maplestory, it's cute and really addictive MMORPG. Best part it's free!:D
thekinetic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:00 PM   #17 
Lost Eventide

I have tried Maplestory before actually xD There was a time my brother was absolutely ADDICTED to it and he begged me to download it so he and I could play together.

The artwork was indeed adorable (and I heard they now offer a class focused around dragons? I played before that) and I loved it for that, but unfortunately I lost interest after a while seeing it was still a lot of the routine grinding and such.

I'm really big into the story aspect of games. If a MMORPG has a ton of lore to go with it I tend to overlook the lack of story diversity for quite a while seeing I soak up the lore like a sponge (lol, I'm one of those goofy gamers who can hold full conversations about the racial cultures of video game creatures and I studied Tolkien's elvish languages for a while so I could hold small conversations solely in Sindarin elven), but eventually if there isn't a real plot it loses it's spark.

Now, that can be easily remedied if there is a decent roleplaying community seeing I play to become immersed in the world (Everquest was AWESOME for that), but a lot of the MMORPGs now tend to lack them =< I heard WoW was good in that aspect, but I'm a bit too cheap to shell out a monthly payment for a game right now |D;
Lost Eventide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:19 AM   #18 
betta lover1507

Gamer here :D i play Xbox 360, games i play are minecraft, halo, Castlecrashers, and AvP (alien Vs predator)
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:24 AM   #19 
xShainax

I love hunting game and Dead island
xShainax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:45 AM   #20 
betta lover1507

not a big fan of zombie's ^^"
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote