Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-26-2012, 01:42 AM   #131 
CandiceMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
He's looking good. Is his spine a little bent or is it just the angle the picture was taken that makes him look like that?
So when I first picked him up I definitely thought that, on day 2 he was swimming perfectly straight and when he would stay in one place I noticed that was the position he would be in maybe to stay balanced? Does that make sense? I think with the lack of fins he just gets pulled with the slightest current or movement of me messing with his tank.

But overall he is doing so well :)
CandiceMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:11 AM   #132 
lelei

I love that pic of him lookin at the thermom..he is a curios lil guy..and lookin so good..wow..if some blue comes out in his fins..and he is a HM!!!..in about a month..he is gonna start filling out..and will be showstopper:) Very anxious to see how he progresses..keep those updates coming:)
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:59 AM   #133 
bettasareawesome

Wow! He is looking so much better. I know he will do well in your hands. Can't wait to see him when his fins grow back.
bettasareawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:02 AM   #134 
CandiceMM

Good morning all :) I woke up to a hungry, happy and energetic Heart Breaker. He ate his frozen Blood Worms and is doing great! I can't believe it is day 6! Almost a whole week!! Thanks to all of you for your support, YOU ALL rock! Well I am off to work, have a fabulous day everybody.
Old 07-26-2012, 05:07 PM   #135 
Creat

Now comes the hard part ... waiting for his fins to regrow....
Creat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 05:21 PM   #136 
lelei

Just wanna share some ispiration..I cry every time I see my Sapphire's pix..when I first took him in.. but if this says anything.. take a look at him now..just give some time, and I swear you will have an amazing fishy!!!!!
It took about a month..but I am even amazed at what I am seeing.. he is even getting some turquoise in his body, and fins
I never dreamed I would have such a gorgeous fishy..and to think he was almost flushed.. now I can see a rescue..could be thee most beautiful fishy..because he was taken in with more love and care..and I feel that you will see in time, that your fishy will bring more joy and love to you than you could imagine
Attached Images

lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:36 PM   #137 
CandiceMM

lelei, your guy looks so beautiful now! You should be proud, and I watched the video of Sammy, he is beautiful! I love the Pineapple, I have that also for one of my guys :) Thanks for checking in and for the support. I already feel so much love for this fish it's shocking.

I'm about to do a water change on his tank I will shortly have a new pic and update :)
Old 07-26-2012, 08:16 PM   #138 
CandiceMM

DAY 6 UPDATE

Hey everybody!! I am proud to say Heart Breaker is doing even better!! He has a good appetite, swims 100% better and is more active and curious about his surroundings. I decided to make a short video of him instead of pictures. Sorry about the lighting and slight glare. Just click on video to view.
Old 07-26-2012, 08:25 PM   #139 
toad

OMG He looks amazing!!!
toad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:28 PM   #140 
CandiceMM

I love that he is so active now and life is back in his eyes. So proud.