Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-29-2012, 08:22 PM   #181 
CandiceMM

UPDATE DAY 9

Today Heart Breaker felt feisty, he was flaring and trying to show off. It was too cute. Here is a video of him, oh and he is really getting some color :)

Click on picture to watch video.

CandiceMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 08:25 PM   #182 
LittleWatty

I've been watching this thread since day one, and wow... he looks amazing. You wouldn't guess he was as pale and fragile as he was that first day and its only been 9 days since. Congrats
LittleWatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 08:29 PM   #183 
Alcemistnv

Omg he's doing absolutely stunning :)

You are doing an amazing job!
Alcemistnv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 08:30 PM   #184 
CandiceMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleWatty View Post
I've been watching this thread since day one, and wow... he looks amazing. You wouldn't guess he was as pale and fragile as he was that first day and its only been 9 days since. Congrats

I am so proud, I can't believe he is the same fish either. He had little color in him, and was sunken in like a bag of bones. He has done a 360 in just 9 days and I couldn't be happier. Thank you for keeping up with my story, it means more than you all know.
Old 07-29-2012, 08:40 PM   #185 
CandiceMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcemistnv View Post
Omg he's doing absolutely stunning :)

You are doing an amazing job!
Hey Alcemistnv :) I have a cat named Buddha and I sing that song to him every day " Buddha Buddha Buddha rockin everywhere ". Thought that was funny :)
Old 07-29-2012, 09:43 PM   #186 
jenniijennii309

Your fish is super lucky I hope he pulls through I did that with mine despite hes my first one ( not suggested Ik but half his tail was missing i did my home work n came back the next day n bought him) hes a blue n red half moon so very common unfourantly I dont have any pics I have had him for a few weeks n his tail is starting to come back n so are his scales I hope yours pulls thru he looks like hes doing pretty good :)
jenniijennii309 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 09:48 PM   #187 
CandiceMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniijennii309 View Post
Your fish is super lucky I hope he pulls through I did that with mine despite hes my first one ( not suggested Ik but half his tail was missing i did my home work n came back the next day n bought him) hes a blue n red half moon so very common unfourantly I dont have any pics I have had him for a few weeks n his tail is starting to come back n so are his scales I hope yours pulls thru he looks like hes doing pretty good :)

Jenniijennii, you are very sweet. How commendable of you to choose a Betta that is not the best appearance wise as your first Betta. I'm sure he will do just great in your care and I will warn you if you don't already know... Betta's are addicting. You will soon be owning another to help :) Great job on nursing your back to health.
Old 07-29-2012, 10:13 PM   #188 
Alcemistnv

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandiceMM View Post
Hey Alcemistnv :) I have a cat named Buddha and I sing that song to him every day " Buddha Buddha Buddha rockin everywhere ". Thought that was funny :)
WOOT! You are officially more awesome than ever
Alcemistnv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 10:25 PM   #189 
KevinPham123

Don't know if you've already answered this, but what is Heart Breaker's tail type?

Last edited by KevinPham123; 07-29-2012 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Nevermind, forgot it was on the first post, a HM :)
KevinPham123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 10:30 PM   #190 
TigerRegalia

Wow!! His color is absolutely stunning! What a fiery, hot red he is :) My Tommy is red too, but not that bright of a shade. You are doing such a wonderful job--please keep us updated. It is utterly amazing how far along he's already come in just a little over a week!!
TigerRegalia is offline   Reply With Quote