Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-22-2012, 05:57 PM   #11 
TheCheese909

Thanks for all the replies! It was a Friday I think when I got him, my PetCo gets their shipment in on Thursday. I walked in and saw him almost immediately and thought "I'M IN LOVE!".

I do like the style names Laki and Lost Eventide suggested quite a bit- I can't use Zeph though as he was one of my friends Bettas names ;)

I do like the name Euros- Percy however, I would think of the train from Thomas the Train lol.

I'm gonna have to look up some ancient style names and such, I don't want to pick a name just because I like it, it's got to have something to do with him, ya know?

Like I named all my fish what they are called for a reason. Psych, because he used to play dead, Punkin because he's a sweetheart and his body is super orange, Eery has an iridescent hue of color on his body (he's all black), Steel is black and steel blue, Slate has a slate gray coloring to him, Rory is white and ice blue it's kinda like the guy version of Aurora (I called him IceFish for MONTHS before i thought of a name), and then Harvey he's a red HM and Harvey is a play on the Harvest Moon.

I do like the thought of some wind/cloud type names for Cloudfish.
TheCheese909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 06:29 PM   #12 
lelei

Wow, what a gorgeous find, I love him, adorable too!! Lucky to have him, I think I would see like a flower in his color, like Azaela, or Hycanith, along those lines, or like Amtheyst..I love to name fish "Gem colors" so I hope you have a wonderful relationship with your new fishy family member:) best Luck choosing a name, If you haven't already..I love your tank design too:)
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 06:45 PM   #13 
kfryman

Gorgeous boy you have there. I guess you both got something out of it.
kfryman is offline   Reply With Quote