Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-22-2012, 02:06 PM   #1 
FireKidomaru

Unhappy Does or Has anyone felt like this??

Has anyone felt that all of their fish are dying all of a sudden?? I dont mean all in one night or all in one week but that you have had to clean out some passed bettas more often than not?? Well, thats how I have felt and it breaks my heart. It started when I got back to Hawaii and learned that three of my boys died. Then when I purchased two more, one of my new boys died. Then I had another die today. :( All im asking is has anyone felt this same way, or have ever felt this??
FireKidomaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 04:17 PM   #2 
LinkLover

Yes, I felt that way just about a month ago. I had a string of animal deaths that seemed like it never ended, and I quit rescuing bettas and taking in other animals because of it. It was really hard to get through it, a lot of crying involved for sure, but eventually I did. I'm actually just starting to rescue bettas again (as of yesterday) so I know it is possible to overcome this difficult situation. Feel free to talk to me about anything going on, or just post it on the forum, because there are a LOT of people who have experienced this and would want to help you through it. :)
LinkLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 04:27 PM   #3 
MrVampire181

Yep. I just went through two months of pure hell with my fish dropping left and right.
MrVampire181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 04:38 PM   #4 
CharStarr

Yeah I just went through this with my cardinal tetra, I can't go through that anymore so I'm steering clear of tiny fish for awhile. Just going to stick with Kudo. If you ever want to talk feel free to message me!
CharStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 05:02 PM   #5 
puppyrjjkm

Yes indeed. This just happened to me. I moved with 5 boys, all lived. Then a month ago I bought my first gorgeous delta. My favorite betta died (first plakat), then I had to put down my oldest, then the delta got through a divider and fought and didn't make it, then I bought a new halfmoon and he died, then my adopted betta jumped out. Whew, it's been a hard month, so I totally know how you feel. But now being down to 3 I feel like I can spoil them and take the best care of them I can.
puppyrjjkm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 05:10 PM   #6 
MyRainbowBettaFish

Yep. I had my 2 parakeets and 1 of my dogs pass on with in a couple of months of each other. I also recently had to put my Quarter horse down:(

I am sorry for all your losses! :'(
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 06:13 PM   #7 
FireKidomaru

I feel so much better knowing that im not alone..Im so sorry for everyones losses :( all our beloved animal friends are playing in heaven :) I hope this death wave stops soon..Its tough
Old 07-23-2012, 06:27 PM   #8 
MyRainbowBettaFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireKidomaru View Post
I feel so much better knowing that im not alone..Im so sorry for everyones losses :( all our beloved animal friends are playing in heaven :) I hope this death wave stops soon..Its tough
Its is, but i know that all their suffering has ended and they are under rainbow bridge, filled tummies and complete bliss :)
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 06:41 PM   #9 
FireKidomaru

That is a happy thought :) however im very nervous because I leave for a week to go to Oregon and the last time I left, I lost 3 bettas, including my favorite boy :(
Old 07-24-2012, 12:28 AM   #10 
FireKidomaru

And I just noticed today that my oldest boy, Cielo, is pinconing..im pretty sure he has dropsy...poo...