Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-21-2012, 01:28 AM   #1 
Enkil
Member
 
Enkil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Portland, OR
Looking to buy...

So, thanks to some of the breeders on here, I have ordered a few females.
However, I am still looking for more.

What I am looking for:
- HMPK females
-- Would like at least 2 and for at least 1 to not have red.
-- Would like to possibly get one marble.
- Giant/half giant HMPK female.
- HM or HMPK female that carries the Double Tail gene. No red.

I am also in need of fry foods as my MW cultures seem to have failed. I bought them from someone not on this site and they just never really seemed right.

If you have anything else that you think might be helpful, let me know. I'm being allowed to indulge myself this coming month. ^_^
Enkil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 03:42 AM   #2 
bettalover2033
Member
 
bettalover2033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New York
It's good that you've posted this! I'm actually looking to sell a few females as well as a possible pair.

I currently have a Super Black HMPK female. She's got a little blue irid on her caudal, but is very nice. There is also a male available if you would like them as a pair. (Your choice):)

I also have a red cambodian giant female (Someone asked about her so I'm awaiting her response.) There is also a male that is paired to her as well if the person wants them or not.

Lastly, I have a MW culture.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Enkil View Post
So, thanks to some of the breeders on here, I have ordered a few females.
However, I am still looking for more.

What I am looking for:
- HMPK females
-- Would like at least 2 and for at least 1 to not have red.
-- Would like to possibly get one marble.
- Giant/half giant HMPK female.
- HM or HMPK female that carries the Double Tail gene. No red.

I am also in need of fry foods as my MW cultures seem to have failed. I bought them from someone not on this site and they just never really seemed right.

If you have anything else that you think might be helpful, let me know. I'm being allowed to indulge myself this coming month. ^_^
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 04:34 AM   #3 
Enkil
Member
 
Enkil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Portland, OR
Black is right up my alley! I have some empty tanks right now that I am looking to fill (not counting my spawning and grow out tanks). I'm getting into breeding so I'm trying to get more females as, at the moment, I only have one and Conchenn has only taken to my yellow dragon male.

Do you have pictures of them?
And an MW culture would be great. How much do you charge for them?

Personally, the black appeals to me more than red does, but that is mainly because I don't really want to cross red to my current males (except for 2 of my HM dragons). So if the other person ends up passing on them, I might be interested in the red pair.

Plus I am eying that dalmatian dragon male you have. Will be asking the other half if he'll get him for me as a gift. XD
Enkil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 02:30 PM   #4 
bettalover2033
Member
 
bettalover2033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New York
I'm glad that you want them. You'd definitely be helping me a bunch! These guys are really nice and only the female of the pair has blue irid.

Who do you you want pictures of?

As for the MW, possibly $7-$10 for them:) I have no Idea what shipping would cost, but depending on how many of the fish you'd like, I can just add it in the box most likely.

I think I don't like to see red wash bettas. When looking at color, I'd rather have a solid red than a multi red or wash color. I like marbles and all, but I'd rather work with solids and butterlfy's that would throw the occasional marbles.

I have a SR(Super Red) HMPK female. She was paired to a male, but sadly he passed and now I hanging on to her in hope to find a male for her. Even if I don't get to breed her, I'll definitely keep her in my sorority.

This is what the pair of the reds look like:

The female is red and black:




The male:






If you want to see any other pictures of the ones I mentioned, please don't hesitate to ask.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enkil View Post
Black is right up my alley! I have some empty tanks right now that I am looking to fill (not counting my spawning and grow out tanks). I'm getting into breeding so I'm trying to get more females as, at the moment, I only have one and Conchenn has only taken to my yellow dragon male.

Do you have pictures of them?
And an MW culture would be great. How much do you charge for them?

Personally, the black appeals to me more than red does, but that is mainly because I don't really want to cross red to my current males (except for 2 of my HM dragons). So if the other person ends up passing on them, I might be interested in the red pair.

Plus I am eying that dalmatian dragon male you have. Will be asking the other half if he'll get him for me as a gift. XD
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 06:43 PM   #5 
Enkil
Member
 
Enkil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Portland, OR
Can I see pictures of the blacks?

A MW culture definitely sounds good. Need to make sure I have everything in order now that I know the kind of spawn my yellow dragon and Conchenn can produce.
Enkil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 09:09 PM   #6 
bettalover2033
Member
 
bettalover2033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New York
This is the blacks:

Mind the pictures are taken horribly with my iPad!

Male:

Male and female:



Female:

Female:(CLICK ON THIS ONE) Or Click HERE!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Enkil View Post
Can I see pictures of the blacks?

A MW culture definitely sounds good. Need to make sure I have everything in order now that I know the kind of spawn my yellow dragon and Conchenn can produce.
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 11:10 PM   #7 
Enkil
Member
 
Enkil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Portland, OR
Oh, I definitely like her!

Would you be able to do the black pair, the dalmation dragon, and the MW culture in one shipment?
Enkil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 04:00 AM   #8 
bettalover2033
Member
 
bettalover2033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New York
Yes I'll be able to do them all in one shipment. That's not a problem at all!:)
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 04:44 AM   #9 
Enkil
Member
 
Enkil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Portland, OR
Fantastic. I'll PM you. ^_^
Enkil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:51 PM   #10 
Enkil
Member
 
Enkil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Portland, OR
Ok.

Still looking for some HMPK girls and a girl with the Double Tail gene (either HM or HMPK) along with a giant/half giant HMPK female.
Would also like more fry food cultures and plants. Going to need more java moss.

These are the boys that I am looking to find females for. Hopefully something that compliments them or will mix well.

Frost:

He is a marble. Has a very cute little green spot between his eyes.

Unnamed:
He is green bodied with orange fins. His fins have green edging.

Uther:

Uther is a giant HMPK. His body is black and he has marbling on his face and beard.
Enkil is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.