Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-25-2012, 10:42 AM   #11 
ktlelia

She SHOOK him?!?! Oh my god.
What a piece of crap. She should have instantly lost her job right then and there.
I'm so glad you save him, he's beautiful.
ktlelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 05:46 PM   #12 
LinkLover

That person is a disgusting excuse for a human being, and deserved every single word you said, and should be fired and never allowed to own animals. This makes me absolutely sick. Thank you for putting them in their place.
LinkLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:04 PM   #13 
DiiQue

I wonder if this type of behavior from employees has to do with the lack of training they receive. I'm not a yeller, and do not believe that yelling at others will get me anywhere, but I do not hesitate to have a stern talk with whoever does stuff like that and will also demand to see their manager... after explaining what it is they are doing wrong and how it will be a negative impact on their operations, I tend to see better results next time. I guess I'm just an old fart.. LOL.

I've heard of other horrror stories where once mainstream media gets a whiff of, the errant company (usually big brand/name stores) backtrack real quick and provide all sorts of employee training on the proper way of doing things.. kind of funny that they could have avoided all of that if they just provided that training in the first place.

Anyways, kudos OP for the rescue and hope everything turns out fine with your new buddy!
DiiQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:56 PM   #14 
KcSaf

That was so noble of you, im glad this fish, Adonis did you call him? is now in your care, from how i can tell, you seem to be very serious about him. He really is beautiful and i hope he can live a long life despite what he has gone through.
KcSaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 02:57 PM   #15 
BettaKat

High fives to you for saving this little fella!

I find it disgusting how people work at "pet stores" yet have no idea how to handle an animal! There's a big difference with people who are generally clueless but are eager to learn, and people who just couldn't give a crap, and are in it for their gain... especially when it comes to animals! It makes me sick...
BettaKat is offline   Reply With Quote