Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-23-2012, 06:01 AM   #1 
SparklE fin

Talking How spoiled are your bettas?

Do you spoil them or like me, give them toys everyday? How spoiled?
SparklE fin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 10:58 AM   #2 
Alcemistnv

Buddha is spoiled, to a point. He has a lot more decor than can fit in the tank. And considering I dot have too much money, I feel like its spoiling him xD

He has two grasses, a bamboo, a Buddha statue, a turtle statue, a hoop, and a mirror
Alcemistnv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 11:12 AM   #3 
MyRainbowBettaFish

i you think having a 10 gallon tank with heater and filter for 1 betta fish is spoiling, then Honeycomb is spoiled:)
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:16 PM   #4 
ktlelia

My Lychee Berry has a 10 gallon tank to himself and loves it. Heater, filter, plants and toys, etc. He's not even a full grown betta. Plenty of room for his crazy speeding swimming adventuring.
ktlelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:41 PM   #5 
lelei

I have 2 fish, both with their own tanks, my first, Sammy is super spoiled, and he knows it, I just recently got him a "Betta Floating Log", which I am so glad I did, he loves it, and the Mirror, but that is actually for both my lil guys, Sammy has a 5 gallon, and 2 Amazon Sword plants, the log, a Flowerball hiding cave, and another cave hiding spot, 2 silk plants, and 2 fake, plastic nice plants, I talk to him blow him kisses, and have him play with me, when I feed him,

Well, my Sapphire is just as spoiled, he's a lil bit smaller, he's in a 3 gallon also with 2 Amazon Sword plants, and some silk plants, and a Spongebob hidey cave, I spend as much time with him as I do Sammy, and love to play with him as well when it's feeding time..lol..he is a trip to watch, he's a VT and he wraps, literally Wraps his lil body around each and every plant, he is a cutie, for sure..:) Love my lil guys, now is that (spoiled) and theres more to come..lol..
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote