Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
View Poll Results: Whats your eye color?(help us find the rarity of each color!)
Blue (light/dark/turquoise) 2 9.09%
Gray (light/dark) 1 4.55%
Hazel-more green 5 22.73%
Hazel-more brown 2 9.09%
Light Brown 0 0%
Chocolate/dark brown 5 22.73%
Green(light/dark) 4 18.18%
Amber(orangey, goldish) 0 0%
I have more than one color in my eye 7 31.82%
I have a solid eye color(no flecks or ripples) 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-29-2012, 10:33 PM   #31 
kfish
Member
 
kfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Florida
Bahaha he let me take a new one because he's the best. :P He's not happy because his eyes are red since he's been up for 18 hours and worked a 12 hour shift. I said the point is not his eyeballs but his iris. :P

kfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:43 PM   #32 
MyRainbowBettaFish
Member
 
MyRainbowBettaFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by kfish View Post
Mine are dark brown. But they have a lot of texture for dark eyes. Even if it's really hard to see unless the sun is shining on my eyes or you're staring at them from a few inches away, haha.



My boyfriend has fantastic eyes... I wish the picture weren't blurry!:

Your eyes do have a lot of depth for brown eyes, don't they? They are beautiful!

Your BF's eyes are gorgeous too! I am guessing thats one of the reason's he's your BF lol
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:45 PM   #33 
MyRainbowBettaFish
Member
 
MyRainbowBettaFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by kfish View Post
Bahaha he let me take a new one because he's the best. :P He's not happy because his eyes are red since he's been up for 18 hours and worked a 12 hour shift. I said the point is not his eyeballs but his iris. :P

They are GORGEOUS! 18 hours and 12 hour shift? sheesh!
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:51 PM   #34 
kfish
Member
 
kfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Florida
I had meant to add (and then it was too late to edit and I didn't want to triple post) that the pattern on your eyes is freaking awesome. Looks like geometric leopard print. :) I've never seen anything like that before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyRainbowBettaFish
They are GORGEOUS! 18 hours and 12 hour shift? sheesh!
Yeah... he monitors like 20 heart rhythms for 12 hours straight. The BEEPING in that room is so annoying, lol.

I looove his eyes. But, I love everything about him. ;)
kfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 09:29 PM   #35 
MyRainbowBettaFish
Member
 
MyRainbowBettaFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by kfish View Post
I had meant to add (and then it was too late to edit and I didn't want to triple post) that the pattern on your eyes is freaking awesome. Looks like geometric leopard print. :) I've never seen anything like that before.

THANK YOU! i feel flattered! I appreciate the compliment :) Your are beautiful too!

Yeah... he monitors like 20 heart rhythms for 12 hours straight. The BEEPING in that room is so annoying, lol.

I looove his eyes. But, I love everything about him. ;)
I would die if i had to do that for 12 straight hours

Thats so sweet what you said bout your BF!
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 07:28 PM   #36 
mkayum
Member
 
mkayum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: IL


I have two different colors in my eyes. You see I was born with waardenburg syndrome which cause me to become profoundly deaf and of course change colors in my eyes.

But I had been told that I could have some white strips on my hair because of that waardenburg syndrome but I never had it since and hopefully not lol. If I have it, I'd dye it to cover it haha!

People thought I was crazy because they thought I have contacts... well I'd say to them "go figure." lol.
mkayum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 11:37 PM   #37 
MyRainbowBettaFish
Member
 
MyRainbowBettaFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkayum View Post


I have two different colors in my eyes. You see I was born with waardenburg syndrome which cause me to become profoundly deaf and of course change colors in my eyes.

But I had been told that I could have some white strips on my hair because of that waardenburg syndrome but I never had it since and hopefully not lol. If I have it, I'd dye it to cover it haha!

People thought I was crazy because they thought I have contacts... well I'd say to them "go figure." lol.
your eyes sir, are.... AMAZING! i always have wanted different color eyes! Your are so unique! Thanks for sharing!
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:15 PM   #38 
MyRainbowBettaFish
Member
 
MyRainbowBettaFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Anybody else want to share?
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 06:02 PM   #39 
Oiseau
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: New Westminster
My eyes are a light grey, nothing exciting. They look blue in photos sometimes though.
Attached Images
 
Oiseau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 06:29 PM   #40 
MyRainbowBettaFish
Member
 
MyRainbowBettaFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oiseau View Post
My eyes are a light grey, nothing exciting. They look blue in photos sometimes though.


Those...arent....contacts?
OMG they're GORGEOUS! I envy you lol :)

WOW!
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
eye color

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Color Change? pics CandiceMM Betta Pictures 14 07-22-2012 11:02 PM
Fin rot or normal color on new betta? (Pics) JessSH Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies 1 07-06-2012 10:50 PM
New Guy-What color is he? Lots of Pics! kpullen89 Betta Pictures 7 02-03-2011 11:27 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.