Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-24-2012, 02:12 PM   #1 
Alcemistnv

finally went to Petsmart!

So i finalllyyy went there and splurged $40 just on fish stuff.

I got 2 bags of marbles for the new tank, a skull and wood decor, a filter, filter replacements, and a thermometer.

The filter is tetra's Whisper. Its intended for 0-3 gallons, but the next size was for 10-30 gallons. I have yet to take it out because I don't need it yet. The thermometer is in Buddhas tank now and he's taking a liking to it already xD

Everything else is packed away until needed. Unfortunately they didn't have a divider :/

On a good note! The betas at pet smart are ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. They had a blue and black half moon who was flaring at his neighbor, and his fins took up the whole cup. No tears either! But, I think I might've found Pudge. Even now I can't stop thinking about him. He was a red, white, purple, and blue crown tail with white Dumbo ears. He was swimming around my finger when I touched the cup and he even did a wiggle dance. I know he won't be there the next time I go, but wow, that fish would've been perfect.

Either way, I'm happy i got to go and scope out the inventory again. Hopefully my tank comes to me unbroken this time and ill be able to get Pudge :)
Alcemistnv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:46 PM   #2 
LebronTheBetta

I need to buy a filter... Lucky!! I hope you find that Betta that you like really much. Oh, and I've heard that some Skull decorations sometimes flake so be careful with that! :)
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:46 PM   #3 
katrina89

i ordered my divider on amazon.com lee's aquarium for 10g...i'll let u know how it goes when i get it
katrina89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 04:24 PM   #4 
Alcemistnv

Thanks Katrina :)

And Lebron, I only got one because all the trips back and forth from my dorm room and the bathroom are going to be annoying. :/ therefore the filter should cut the trips. I also thought about a heater, but the dorms get hot during the winter thanks to over excessive heating. Right now Buddha's tank in the air conditioned room is 76.

I'm also so excited for Pudge. Luckily, the sellers of the tank contacted me apologizing, so i asked when the tank should be here :)
Alcemistnv is offline   Reply With Quote