Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-25-2012, 02:14 AM   #1 
magnum

The Homework Thread

So, since so many of us are currently in school, uni or college, I decided we could all help each other out by posting any difficulties people have with assignments or homework, and those people that arn't in school can still help, with there knowledge. We can also share study tips, and so forth.

Just thought this would be a great learning tool for everyone (:

I may as well start as well, I have two current assignment, one on English and the other on Media. I needed help finding a good dystopian film which can be analysed to show different aspects of humanity and possibilities and so forth (:

Thanks!

Magnum.
magnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 02:34 AM   #2 
LebronTheBetta

Dystopian is like the opposite of paradise, right? Or utopia? What about the movie "Contagion"? It's like this unknown virus is causing chaos all over the world and a lot of people are dying and suffering. I saw the movie last year. I was freakin' scared! Or if you want a complete opposite, go with "2012". You know the movie, complete opposite of paradise. Still lingers in my mind. D:
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 02:38 AM   #3 
bettafishfinnatic

i have no idea what that is im just going in to middel school (7th) i struggel qith math, science, social studies, and language ya alot but im in honors cursive and reading lol like those will ever get you any were in life i will definatly use this when this school year kicks in -bethany
bettafishfinnatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 02:39 AM   #4 
bettafishfinnatic

*with and spelling
Old 07-25-2012, 03:34 AM   #5 
magnum

Ahhh thanks Lebron! I was thinking of doing 2012 but apprarently 'Battle Royale' and '1989' are really good, have you seen them?

as for bettafishfanatic, I'm really good at English and SOSE along with an okay in Science. Don't even mention maths, I hate the stuff. Ask me any questions you need to know and i'll try and answer them!
magnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 07:00 AM   #6 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Hmm. 1984 was made into a movie, I loved the book.
I can't believe you have to do a movie, what is the world coming to?
A clockwork orange is my favourite- but I'd only do it if you're a bit older like highschool. Tres inappropriate, but it is about the government basically mind washing criminals into being good, the question is whether or not this is ethical.

Edit: of course you have to do a movie it's media class. -is stupid-
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 11:54 AM   #7 
dramaqueen
Banned

I didn't do very well in school but I loved college. It really helps, whether you're in grade school, high school or college if you have good teachers that care and are willing to help you. IMO reading, spelling and math are the most important things to learn.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 11:27 PM   #8 
MrVampire181

Sophmore in high school next year! Taking like 20 classes (yeah I know!). I got behind last year but I'm making it up this year. I do online school.

Right now I'm doing a credit recovery English course (I transferred from home school to online... yes there's a difference... I lost some credits when I transferred).

I'm currently working on typical reading and writing stuff and soon to work on Romeo and Juliet.

I'm very gifted with language. I speak every Ibero-Romance language semi-fluently, can understand them, Italian, French, some Romanian, and a lot of Latin. Currently starting German which is easy enough.
MrVampire181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 11:38 PM   #9 
bettafishfinnatic

magnum.. thanks ill be iming u sometime (:
Old 07-25-2012, 11:46 PM   #10 
dramaqueen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVampire181 View Post
Sophmore in high school next year! Taking like 20 classes (yeah I know!). I got behind last year but I'm making it up this year. I do online school.

Right now I'm doing a credit recovery English course (I transferred from home school to online... yes there's a difference... I lost some credits when I transferred).

I'm currently working on typical reading and writing stuff and soon to work on Romeo and Juliet.

I'm very gifted with language. I speak every Ibero-Romance language semi-fluently, can understand them, Italian, French, some Romanian, and a lot of Latin. Currently starting German which is easy enough.
I thought German was hard. Spanish was easier for me. Easier to conjugate verbs.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote