Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-18-2012, 01:45 AM   #91 
Shirleythebetta

Oh and my mom in law thinks her daughter is going to get a state job just because someone puts in a good word for her. She thinks state jobs are fantastic. She is actually okay with her daughter drawing blood from criminals. If it were my kid I would be throwing a fit. And since when was a state job better than any other job?
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 11:23 AM   #92 
dramaqueen
Banned

Lazy? Since when is going to college lazy? You're working towards having a career for crying out loud.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:58 AM   #93 
Shirleythebetta

She has a GED so she never completed highschool anyways. She doesn't get it. Without completing highschool you don't really know how much work actually happens with school. It's mentally and physically taxing. Only people who have been students get that. Using your mind so much does affect the body and can make you tired. I sleep sometimes for 12 hours after rough weeks. I have to write two papers this week that are due my by Monday at Midnight. They are a reflective journal which you as a Psychology student know is tricky, and a paper on emotion and culture. Both of these papers have to be APA formatted which is tricky without having to write a 2 papers, both 2 pages long on your reflections and how different cultures process different emotions. I highly doubt she could pull that off.

This is the same woman who was so dense to believe her daughter went to college. Her daughter went to a 6 week Phlebotomy class. She isn't even a nurse. College isn't 6 weeks long and it certainly doesn't cost 600 dollars, sounds like her college was secretly a trade school right? She judges people before she even knows what is going on. I would love to have a little part time job but I have to have the correct hours to be able to keep up with school. That is my priority as a full time student. She doesn't get it no matter how many times we tell her. My husband asked me to stay out of work while I am in school. He wanted to ensure that my GPA stayed high since most applications ask for your GPA average. We aren't hurting for money. If we were I would be working any job that comes along. She is so clueless about the world of education and work. She has a ton of ignorance about basic life skills anyways. She can't even pronounce common words correctly. Words that a fourth grader could speak with ease. I am so glad her son is intelligent because the women in this family have issues. My husband is book smart as well as a certified deisel mechanic and he is getting ready to go to electrical school when I graduate. His idea of me staying out of work was a blessing and worked beautifully. My average GPA bounces between 3.6 and 3.7 and I have all A's and B's in my classes. He is a good husband and very supportive. He must take after his dad. His dad was smart and a hard worker. I am so glad he doesn't take after his mother.
Old 08-19-2012, 10:52 AM   #94 
dramaqueen
Banned

She sounds like this neighbor of mine who likes people to think she's highly educated. She cantpronounce words, can't remember neighbors ' names. We had this one neighbor whose last name was Whitehead and she kept saying Whitehouse. Lol. Then she told someone that she had a degree in education and she told us a long time ago that she only went one year. Yeah, some people don't get how demanding college is. I think it's great that your husband toldyou to just put all your focus and energy into school. You're doing wonderfully. Keep up the good work and don't listen to that old bag
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:23 PM   #95 
Shirleythebetta

I'm not going to I told him honestly that I don't like her. I will still be kind to her for my husbands sake. Marriage doesn't mean I have to like her. Anybody who thinks trade school is college can't be all there anyways.
Old 08-22-2012, 11:46 AM   #96 
Shirleythebetta

new pics. New guy with no name. He's a double veil. Seems pretty young.
Attached Images

Old 08-22-2012, 11:48 AM   #97 
Shirleythebetta

Next is a little gal I named Chrissy. She was Christmas snow white and Red crowntail but I think she is going to turn in to a cambodian. Couldn't get decent pics of her though she is very little.
Attached Images

Old 08-22-2012, 11:49 AM   #98 
Shirleythebetta

Another unamed boy veil.
Attached Images

Old 08-22-2012, 11:51 AM   #99 
Shirleythebetta

And the last one also unamed.
Attached Images

Old 08-22-2012, 12:17 PM   #100 
Shirleythebetta

Here's two of some boys I have had for a while. The red crowntail is Pyro and the coppor plakat is Nero.
Attached Images