Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-30-2012, 12:38 AM   #131 
Shirleythebetta

I will be getting my associates in business management. I will still be in school for two months when he goes. He starts in January and I will graduate in march. I am so excited about those grades. neuroscience was a challenge though. That was my b. I'm surprised my paper came out that well

Last edited by Shirleythebetta; 08-30-2012 at 12:45 AM.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 12:51 AM   #132 
dramaqueen
Banned

Those are definitely grades to be proud of. :)
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 08:07 AM   #133 
Shirleythebetta

LOL I made such a goofy mistake. I got everything I needed for my new fish tank and put it all together. Couldn't add any water though. I forgot the gang valve for the airline hose. My luck the electric would go out and it would siphon into my air pump. I always get the valve but I thought I had one. I don't!

Also may be paying off my father-in-laws headstone today. My mommy in law says she has half of the money. Now that princess perfect over there is pregnant that money is probably gone already to her bills. I don't care. I will have the satisfaction of paying it off for him and in heaven he will see that. What's really funny is I am forced to do a godly thing here They don't know I got that fat check from the government. My family knows but they aren't money hungry. Pretty bad Jeff says, "don't tell my family about that check" as soon as he saw how much it was for. He said they would be trying to get cash off us all the time. I said they don't need to know anyways. It's a loan I have to pay back so I can't give it out like party favors. My poor brother though asked me for a loan and I had to tell him no for my grandmother. She believed that giving people money would ultimately kill their values and not help them in the long run. I agree with her. Look at my sis in law as an example. They will never know I payed it off. My husband will get the credit but that's okay. If anyone deserves credit he does for muscling me through college anyways right?!
Old 08-30-2012, 08:09 AM   #134 
Shirleythebetta

Did you find Neuroscience difficult Dramaqueen?
Old 08-30-2012, 12:00 PM   #135 
dramaqueen
Banned

I didn't take neuroscience but I had a class called physiological psychology, which was about the brain and behavior. I still have my books. They're so outdated but I hate to get rid of them.
Old 08-30-2012, 06:19 PM   #136 
Shirleythebetta

I think I am going to keep my textbooks too. I don't know if it makes me a nerd or not but I have read textbooks for fun before. I like to learn new things and these classes don't teach you the whole book.
Old 08-30-2012, 07:43 PM   #137 
dramaqueen
Banned

I need to look through some of mine and relearn some stuff I forgot. Lol. A lot of stuff in my abnormal psychology book is outdated, though. I don't ever remember learning that there are two types of bipolar disorder for example.

Last edited by dramaqueen; 08-30-2012 at 09:42 PM.
Old 08-30-2012, 09:38 PM   #138 
Shirleythebetta

really? I didn't know that either. lol.
Old 08-30-2012, 09:43 PM   #139 
dramaqueen
Banned

Yeah, that's what I've been hearing then I read it on Webmd.
Old 08-31-2012, 12:15 PM   #140 
Shirleythebetta

Today has had an interesting turn of events. My Mommy in law is refusing to go in to the delivery room with my sis in law. My husband won't go in with her because of the creepyness of seeing his sisters private area. Their step dad is obviously out and her husband is a maybe to be in there. I am going to have to be in there to coach her through her delivery. As stupid as I think she is I won't let her go in there alone. The only problem is she is due the week of my graduation. I would have to miss it if I had to because I won't let someone I love give birth to their first child alone because everyone else is too chicken. I tell you this family is pathetic.